Shaun thompson will be missed greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanethesaint88

Mouseketeer
Shaun was a great part of the team and podcast! His sense of humor, sarcasm, and friendly attitude made me, and I'm sure many, a huge fan of his! I wish we gotta little more info on his leaving, however still wish him the best of luck in the future.

Good luck to Shaun on all his future endeavors!
He was such a valuable part of the show and will miss
his humor which was unique and refreshing.

Makes me realize how lucky we all are to have the team
broadcast their shows every week, and how none of it should
be taken for granted.

Thanks you guys!!! You all do a great job!!!

Yea this made me realize that our perfect team can be broken up at any moment and we now have to take advantage of the time we have with it them. I mean these are still people who have their own lives, goals, and aspirations. and maybe Shaun took a better job somewhere else. One day Dustin and Craig could do the same. Pete, Kevin, and John are the only ones that we really can count to be their forever. They own the company and site

So bummed to hear the news!!! Loved Shaun's humor and energy. Feel sad for Craig..they were such a pair on the show both in their own show and back in the production nook...sadness. Good luck to Shaun in whatever he does!

I was thinking the same thing, Shaun and Craig had such great chemistry and the group as a whole just seem to feed off of each other so well. We'll never replace Shaun but hopefully the new person, if there is one, will bring their own personality and energy.

Best of luck to Shaun wherever life takes him, and thanks for all the great Dis moments!

Good luck Sha Un. It was great to be you if only for one day

Good luck to you Shaun, whatever you may do. Thank you for your enthusiasm and sense of humor!

Shaun Thompson, AKA Shaunathon (Pete's callout for him during some of the news segments). Great member of the podcast who's moved on. A very amicable split as per Pete. He was Craig's co-presenter for the Universal show.

Will be sorely missed on the Universal show. I hope the Universal shows continue on, even without Shaun's presence.

I missed today's show and am signing on to watch now. I AM DEVASTATED! :( Shaun brings such a great humor and presence to the show - he is my absolute favorite. Looks like I'll have to go listen to a ton of old episodes to get my Sha Un fix.

Shaun, whatever happens, we all wish you the best. I am just so sad! :(

I would like to wish Shaun good luck in his future endeavors. We will miss him on the podcast. My daughter and I met Shaun at the Indy DIS Meet and he was one of nicest people you could ever meet. My daughter asked him questions about the College Program and he graciously took time to answer all her questions. Shaun, you will be missed!

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Shaun (I even liked it better when John wasn't around and he did the news a couple of times).

Good luck!!!

Shaun, just wanted to wish you luck in whatever the future may hold for you. Absolutely loved your sense of humor, whether in the podcasts or in your reviews and articles. When it comes to the Dis and humor, nobody will ever hold a towel to you! :thumbsup2

I'm sure I am not alone in saying the podcast just won't be the same without you.

Thank you for all the fun and laughs you have given us. You will truly be missed.

I sure hope he has moved on to bigger and better things because he never has used the show as a "look at me" platform and never looked or acted bored or tired while on the show. Shaun was always professional, insightful, and honest. I don't think the team realizes how valuable he was. The podcast has lost one of its greatest assets. Thank goodness we are keeping Cathy. She is all class as well.

I met you at the DIS INDY Meet 2014 and I am very thankful to have got to know you just a little more than behind a computer screen. I hope you check the posts every now & then but remember there is never a goodbye but A see ya real soon. Take care Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter