Sharks Deep Dive

blademankev

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the Sharks Deep Dive at SW and if so, can you recommend it. My DW and DS12 are travelling with me next July & I really fancy this with my DS - I don't think my DW would do it though.

Do you get any photos of the experience?

Thanks in anticipation

I've e-mailed SW to request extra information on this. I just think my DBF would love it!! It's quite expensive though - $150 each and we are already doing Discovery Cove... I'll have to think very hard about it!!

I'll pass on any info I get from SW and post it here...

This is what they sent me:

Thank you for your interest in our Shark Deep Dive program. When guest
call or make a reservation on the www.seaworld.com website for this program,
full payment is required at that time. Guest usually make reservations 2 to 3
months before the date especially if you are looking at a summer date.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

2 people can do it together I think, so you and your DS can do it together...

Hope this might help a tiny bit?!

We've done Sharks Deep Dive and still rave about it today. It's an incredible experience. You do get pictures with it (we did, anyway).

I was stunned when we got in the cage and went under water. The pressure inside the tank took me totally by surprise (not in a bad way, just in a surprising way!). I had a burst eardrum many years ago and I can tell you, I felt the pressure in that ear like nobody's business. Even so, being right down in the tank with the sharks was an experience I will never forget. And it was pretty cool to see the guests going through the tunnel area. They could see us, too, and we got a lot of waves and smiles. I think SimonV and I are now in a lot of photo albums around the country. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter