Shark area @ TL

Goofy4Disney

Wants to be a full-time WDW food critic!
Our DS and his best friend got to choose which water park they'd like to go to, and decided to go to TL to swim with the sharks. My question is, can they have underwater disposable cameras in that area?

Thanks,
Terry

I dont see why not... there shouldnt be a flash or anything that goes off underwater...
Take it and in case they tell you no, take pictures of yourself under water! :)

We used them...kids took more pic's than I did, I didn't last too long...we were there in the middle of August, and that water was COLD!!!!!!!!!! I know htey need to keep it cooler, but I am telling you...cold, cold, COLD!!!!!!!!!

Pam

Yes you can take them in. The water, as PP mentioned is very cold (which I just love) it is because it is natural salt water and is not heated in any way. BTW, they take pictures of you as you exit the pool, at least they have every time I've gone, which is over 15 times. Enjoy, you will LOVE Typhoon Lagoon!!

Well Aunt Terry...this is your neice Kasey...we packed them on Saturday night so I guess those sharks are just going to have to live with it...I love you!!! Talk to you later! I can't believe you get to leave 2 days before me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter