Sharing the cruise

hobo47

Earning My Ears
Sharing the Cruise, things to concider.
Just got back from a great time in WDW. had a cruise booked and offered to share. Had many respond and chose 2 other families. Next time I know I will ask for payment upfront. neither family showed, neither family had the courtesy to call and leave a message, they were given name and hotel I was staying at.. We had a great time anyway. But others sharing may want to concider this when asking someone to join them. For some it could be very hard money wise to pay the entire bill when people you expect to help back out without notice.
Just a word to the wise.:mad:

Sorry that happened to you. Glad you had a great time anyway!!!

Thank You, chellnjr, Can't let a thing like that slow me down at WDW. Toooo much to do and Toooo much fun to be had. Plus I
got to test the new ride " Mission Space " one word. AWESOME.

Originally posted by hobo47
Sharing the Cruise, things to concider.
Just got back from a great time in WDW. had a cruise booked and offered to share. Had many respond and chose 2 other families. Next time I know I will ask for payment upfront. neither family showed, neither family had the courtesy to call and leave a message, they were given name and hotel I was staying at.. We had a great time anyway. But others sharing may want to concider this when asking someone to join them. For some it could be very hard money wise to pay the entire bill when people you expect to help back out without notice.
Just a word to the wise.:mad:

Now, that stinks!!!! I am sharing with a very nice person and I sure that I sent my money via Paypal within 2-3 days.

I agree that the one reserving the boat should ask for payment ahead of time. That was quite rude on the part of the no-shows, as well as inconsiderate to those who would've liked to have shared.

Hi there.. how was your cruise by the way? Did you find it smokey or sooty? I have been hearing that it can be.

Thanx

>>^..^<<

That really stinks:mad: I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I have shared twice, once I booked and once I shared. Both times were pay at the dock. We exchanged names, cell numbers and resort info.

I hope the other parties step forward and reimburse you.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter