Sharing question

CouchFamily1998

Earning My Ears
We may be sharing a 2 br with another family. Do we have to have the same tickets? Do both families have to do the DDP? We would like to and they don't know. (I kind of sprung this on them today!) Also can they have their own credit card linked to their keys or can you not split them? We would like the studio and their stuff as seperate as possible as to not ask for any trouble etc. For instance if we both do the DDP can they be split or would all 49 be on all cards so we would have to keep track.

I am confusing myself just asking the questions. :scared:

We may be sharing a 2 br with another family. Do we have to have the same tickets?
No.
Do both families have to do the DDP? We would like to and they don't know. (I kind of sprung this on them today!)
The DDP must be purchased for everyone in the party and for every night of the stay. If you each want to do something different regarding the DDP, then you would need to make two separate resrvations - couldn't share the same unit.
Also can they have their own credit card linked to their keys or can you not split them?
Only one credit card per room can be used for charging.
We would like the studio and their stuff as seperate as possible as to not ask for any trouble etc. For instance if we both do the DDP can they be split or would all 49 be on all cards so we would have to keep track.

I am confusing myself just asking the questions. :scared:
DDP credits are pooled - so each room key would have access to all of the credits. You'd have to keep track of them yourselves.

Sounds like you'd all be happier if each family had their own room - i.e., separate reservations.

Thanks for the answers. I think it would be okay, just good to know so that we didn't have any surprises. I would have to just make sure to keep track of the DDP credits. The credit card realy is not a big deal. Now that I think about it I probably would just put ours on there and make theirs non charging so that nothing can be put on there on accident.

Better just to know while we are making plans. I trust them. Just want to make things easy.

I just hope they want the plan. If not I will be dissapointed. I think I can talk her into to that any way. ;) I just need to show her lots of food pictures from the TS places! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter