Sharing my Homemade Disney Planner!! Updated 8/5/11 - 4 by 6s Done!

I LOVE THIS!! I haven't stumbled accross it before. I can't wait to take a look at what you have come up with, so I can add to mine.

Here is mine if you want to see. I am sure you do if you are as obsessive as I am :)

i love these!

Hi I love your planner! I am able to download the smaller pages as word files, but I was hoping to use the 8 X 11 pages, and the file is not available any longer. Have you removed the files?

The planner looks awesome. I tried to download in word Full Page and PDF but the website says the file has been deleted. Are there any other links. I went through step 3 and the images I have are small with no way to change the size.
Thanks!

I tried to reply but it didn't seem to go through.

To those who are having trouble opening the files, I don't know what to tell you because it seems to be working fine when I try to open it.

Maybe try a different browser?

Let me know if that works :)

To the OP:

Just as an FYI. I don't know if it is whoever hosts your files...but I'm getting pop ups for some naughty "live shows".

I am also having trouble opening the full size pages. These pages are great by the way. Thanks so much for sharing!

I am also having trouble opening the full size pages. These pages are great by the way. Thanks so much for sharing!

Apparently the full size pages in Word format are no longer hosted at the linked location. If you could re-upload them I would be very grateful and I'm sure many others would also. Thank you so much!

I'm so sorry!!!!

I hadn't checked this in quite awhile! I recently had a problem with my external hard drive, and all of the files for the Word documents and PDFs are on there.

As soon as I get the files back, I will re-post the Word documents and PDFs!

Thanks so much for all who enjoy it!

I am also impressed by your pages, and I'm looking forward to be able to access the rest of them. Thank you for sharing! :)

Stacey-

These pages are awesome! I'm going to use some of your ideas for my planner. See, I too am a "SuperPlanner" and I feel your pain-I'm referring to your recent post with requests to help you calm down but still feed your addiction to planning-haha I think it must be our names that make us superplanners:rolleyes1

Stacy

let us know when you re-upload the files. I tried printing from Photobucket and they didn't turn out. Very excited to use some of your designs for my latest binder!! :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter