• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sharing my Disney Side Highs & Lows

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
Hello :wave2:

Well we got back late Friday night, so heres our highs and lows

HIGHS

a Massive one- I got engaged :cool1: While meeting Goofy bon bon suddenly my partner Andy and Goofy got down on there knees and asked me to marry them :goodvibes of course Andy got a 'yes' but goofy is still waiting on an answer :rotfl:

Having an awesome last meal just before we left at Annettes, ohhh yummy burger ;) I also had a coke float with my desert as I remember my dad use to make me them when I was a kid

Having celebration drinks in the new York hotel bar on Wednesday, I had 3 cocktails, Andy had 3 drinks and Jonah had 2 kids cocktails, the bill... 100.83 euros :sad: Yes we could have had a night out here at home with that money, but it was just nice to celebrate our engagement ourselves as a wee family pixiedust: Then after drinks we headed to watch Dreams to finish off our lovely night

Jonah got a wee mickey mouse plush toy on our bed when we arrived :)

Photopass+ is great, 80 pictures in total for our 5 days there, all ride pictures, hotel meets, and meet and greets in the parks, its well worth getting, it cost me 40 euro after my annual pass discount

oh and annual pass discount was awesome too :)

LOWS

NOTHING!!! yup, nothing I would change about our trip, only thing I can think of is that it wasn't long enough :worried: but hey ho, Jonah and myself are back for a week in march 2015 so that's something to look forward too oh and planning a wedding :cool1:

Welcome back, and congratulations!

I mentioned meeting you in my tr but didn't want to give the game away about your special ring. Glad you had such a great time :)

Ruth I am so thrilled you guys had a fabulous holiday and I cannot wait to hear about all of the wedding plans. I am over the moon for you all!
Oooh were the cocktails nice? Its important to spoil yourself when celebrating.
Loved all of your photos.
We will have to discuss it all in March :yay:
Congrats again xxxx

Congratulations!!! How very special that must have been. Disney engagements are becoming all the rage on DIS. :goodvibes

Great that Jonah got some pixiedust: and that you all had such a good time. Do you think Andy will go back another trip?

Thanks for posting about photopass+ - there have been a lot of negatives posted - glad you had a positive experience. :)

woo hoo.....brilliant news - congratulations!!!!! :cool1:

Sounds like a wonderful holiday.....can't wait to see some of those photos :thumbsup2

How lovely! What a lovely thing to happen - huge congratulations to you all! :cool1:

Sounds like you had a great time and PP+ worked well for you. I am still debating as we are only there 2 nights (almost 3 full days) and so I'm not sure we'll benefit that much in that time to make the cost worthwhile.... :confused3

Ouch on the cocktail bill - but hey, you had a big celebration AND you were on holiday!

Will it be a Disney wedding then? ;)

It was nice to bump into you if only briefly while you were dashing off to Annettes on Friday. Congratulations on your engagement.

Yey no lows, a DLP proposal, and from Goofy too :rotfl2: - congratulations on your engagement :goodvibes!

Wow congratulations! What a special trip. :love:

PP+ what a bargain! We were really disappointed it wasn't up and running in August as we'd definitely have used it.

It was nice to bump into you if only briefly while you were dashing off to Annettes on Friday. Congratulations on your engagement.

it would have been nice to stop and chat to you for a bit longer, but we were on tight time, as we had to dash off to the airport right after annettes, but maybe see you around there again :)

Welcome back, and congratulations!

I mentioned meeting you in my tr but didn't want to give the game away about your special ring. Glad you had such a great time :)

it was nice meeting you, I wanted to say that your lewis has grown so much, after reading your trip reports, its like ive seen your kids grow up :rotfl2:

Ruth I am so thrilled you guys had a fabulous holiday and I cannot wait to hear about all of the wedding plans. I am over the moon for you all!
Oooh were the cocktails nice? Its important to spoil yourself when celebrating.
Loved all of your photos.
We will have to discuss it all in March :yay:
Congrats again xxxx

Hello my dear, I had something to post to you today but never got near the post office, hopefully tomorrow

cocktails were fab, I never really took to the glow-tini so I swap that with andys Halloween cocktail ( both of which I picked haha)

Congratulations!!! How very special that must have been. Disney engagements are becoming all the rage on DIS. :goodvibes

Great that Jonah got some pixiedust: and that you all had such a good time. Do you think Andy will go back another trip?

Thanks for posting about photopass+ - there have been a lot of negatives posted - glad you had a positive experience. :)

Yeah he will do another trip, he loved it, he wont manage with us on our march trip due to not getting the time off work, but we all plan on going for Halloween 2016 with the 3 kids (or 4 if we have another one by then)

Awwww C*o*n*g*r*a*t*u*l*a*t*i*o*n*s* but hey was Donald Duck disappointed?
You were his wife weren't you??? :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Still makes me giggle we have the same rings - our Fiancé's rock!!!

Yeah he will do another trip, he loved it, he wont manage with us on our march trip due to not getting the time off work, but we all plan on going for Halloween 2016 with the 3 kids (or 4 if we have another one by then)

So pleased he enjoyed it enough to go back. :goodvibes

Awwww C*o*n*g*r*a*t*u*l*a*t*i*o*n*s* but hey was Donald Duck disappointed?
You were his wife weren't you??? :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

lol - I never thought of that - how did you break it to poor Donald? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter