Sharing my dining planning spreadsheet!

devonsmommy

DIS Veteran
I hope I am putting this in the right forum, if not, feel free to move it!

I am a self-proclaimed Disney planning FREAK! So I have tons of planning materials to share.

The first one is the spreadsheet I used last year when we went during free dining.

I uploaded 2---1 blank, and 1 filled out with fake info. so you can see it. Remember that this is fake info., so the Conf. #s aren't real!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rVRfdSoe32Rs3EjPBwpeuOw

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rHDLuozy_53rjrTtA4xffKA

This makes me laugh- I thought I was the only one that did an excel spreadsheet for eating at disney- My friends at work I thought I was crazy-

I am currently working on for our trip in September-

LOVE IT!!

I did a spreadsheet with menu prices last year to see if the DDP was worth it! IT WAS! My friends think I'm a geek, I prefer to think of it as prepared!:rotfl2:

Another card carrying spreadsheet club member here! :lmao:

Mine is a cost comparison where you enter your anticipated meals and see which (if any) plan works best for you. :thumbsup2

If you don't mind, I think this should be left here as it really has nothing to do with the Dining Plan, it's just a method for tracking your reservations and meals.

Go ahead and use it! That's why I thought I would share...I know I'm not the only geek!

I also printed it off and stuck it in my binder for when we were down there.

Another spreadsheet user here too.

I have one that shows the entire week, hours, EMH, parade times, our ADRs, what parks we plan on going to. I even found the Disney font and used that to make mine in.

I also have a spreadsheet of all the DDP snack options so that we know where we would like to use them

All of it goes into a big binder. The binder will also have our maps and directions on our trip down and back, journal pages, hotel confirmations, all other confirmation information, and park maps. It will stay in the car or in the room. Makes a great souvenir when we get home!

Half the fun is in the planning for me. I love it!

Oh I am soooo using this for our trip in August! :thumbsup2 My DH thinks I am crazy for planning and planning and planning...Now I can show him that I am not the only one! Thanks for posting this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter