Sharing Memory Maker

vballnic3

Earning My Ears
Hi!
Quick question, I am traveling with 2 other families. We are planning on all booking separately but linking our reservations. Once we are linked is it possible for one family to purchase the memory maker but all of us to use it?

Yes, you can do that. The person that purchases the MM will be the only one able to download images though. So, you will just need to arrange with the account holder to get your downloads.

Yes it worked for us, just share your password or have one person charge if downloading pictures. We called Disney ahead of time to make sure all the Magic bands were linked to it just incase and turns out they were not so the tech guy worked his magic. There were 12 people in the group so it took some phone time but was worth it. Only 1 person had to call but the tech part took long.

Yes it worked for us, just share your password or have one person charge if downloading pictures. We called Disney ahead of time to make sure all the Magic bands were linked to it just incase and turns out they were not so the tech guy worked his magic. There were 12 people in the group so it took some phone time but was worth it. Only 1 person had to call but the tech part took long.

So even if someone doesn't have their own ME account as long as their MB is linked to a user with MDE...and also there is at least one person from each reservation with an MDE account and linked with the other reservations as friends and family you will be able to capture all photos?

For example we have 2 groups consisting of 2 people each. A1 has MDE account and also has A2 on reservation but A2 does not have MDE. B1 has reservation and MDE account and also has B2 on ressie. B2 doesn't have MDE. Group A purchases MM. A1 is linked as f & f to B1. If B2 has his MB scanned for a photo, will those photos show up in A1's MDE account? Since technically they are not linked individually as f&f?

I was told when I asked about the package that even the kid's mb would be able to activate the memory maker, ex. Kids go on a ride that has a photo spot but the adults didn't ride, the picture will still be loaded to the account. So having a MDE account doesn't matter as long as they are a part of your party or their party is linked you thru MDE. :goodvibes

Is there any risk involved in this? I'd like to share with a friend that will be here during my same time frame. Will this allow us to change one another's FPs or ADRs? Not that we would, but I'd hate for something to accidentally mess up and the other person get blamed for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter