Sharing Meals (not on the dining plan)

crgfsu1

DIS Veteran
I have a general dining question...for our dinners (at table service restaurants), can we split meals if we want to? Since we are not on the dining plan, we can share/split meals however we want to, right? Just like at regular, non-Disney restaurants? (I am not referring buffets) Mostly I really am thinking about sharing with dd4, but I am just covering my question with all possibilities. How about this…could we just order 4-5 appetizers amongst all of us and share them? Or could my DH and I split an entre? We just found a lot of the meals last time were too much to eat for one.

Thanks,
Cathy

We share all the time- DH, DD10, and I will order 1 appy and 2 entrees and all share each other's dinner. There has never been a problem at any WDW restaurant we've been to. Most places will send out extra plates so we can divvy up all the food.

I agree with you that the amount of food you get is a lot more than one person can eat. You are able to share. I'm not sure if some places charge an extra plate fee.

You can share at any WDW restaurant, as long as it's not a buffet or family style meal where you can get refills. Even on the DDP can share meals, you just can't share with anyone not on the DDP;) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter