Sharing Fun in the Sun in Aulani (Beach gear swap and share)

I am on List for April. Last name McShane

I will need last name for the closest person after me to leave anything.

We are soo looking forward to our first visit to Aulani!

Thanks

Jim

Sorry didnt read about the PM

I am on List for April. Last name McShane

I will need last name for the closest person after me to leave anything.

We are soo looking forward to our first visit to Aulani!

Thanks

Jim

Sorry didnt read about the PM

No worries Jim, try to PM the person before and after you and see if you can make contact.

Hi All!

We just got back from our fun and sun filled week's visit to Aulani (trip report coming soon:-) and I am pleased to announce that the gear swap has officially begun!

We started things off with swim fins, a boogie board, sand castle building tools, a beach bag, sunscreen, and some food stuffs we didn't use up (microwave popcorn, cooking oil, etc.).

I hope the next family and all those to come have as good a time as we did. Oh and bell services/the front desk staff couldn't have been nicer about this. True Disney spirit is alive and well in paradise.

Take care, help lots of people, have a wonderful day and Aloha!

Tisza

Hi All!

We just got back from our fun and sun filled week's visit to Aulani (trip report coming soon:-) and I am pleased to announce that the gear swap has officially begun!

We started things off with swim fins, a boogie board, sand castle building tools, a beach bag, sunscreen, and some food stuffs we didn't use up (microwave popcorn, cooking oil, etc.).

I hope the next family and all those to come have as good a time as we did. Oh and bell services/the front desk staff couldn't have been nicer about this. True Disney spirit is alive and well in paradise.

Tisza

That's great news. Only 4 days until we leave. We are spending a few days on the Big Island before checking in at Aulani.

Hi All!

Tisza

awesome report!!!! I hope the next families keep us posted. Tisza did you just leave everything in a bag or a box?

Can't wait to read the rest of your report.

Remember if everyone can try and PM the family before and after them to confirm dates/last names that would be great.

Looks like May, June, July and Aug are just about full. Please PM me if I have missed you or have any dates wrong :)

We are going to be there July 2nd through the 9th.

Thanks

Hi All!

Tisza

I'm excited to hear the swap is up and running.

We have been having a great time. We made good use of the boogie board, float, chair, and milk. We were in a studio so we didn't get to use much of the food stuff but we are passing along what is still good.

We bought a LARGE gray tub that just fits on the bell services cart to make the exchange go easier. For now everything but the chair fits in the tube with room to spare.

Bell Services was a bit confused as to why we had so much stuff for our studio but understood when I explained what was going on. When we drove up and gave them our name they all were excited to tell us we had stuff waiting that had been left by our friends.

We are off to Waikiki beach for a few nights tomorrow. I hope the next family has as much fun as we did.

Hi. My family will be there January 28-Feb 1, 2013. We would LOVE to participate in the swap. I'm glad I found this thread. We were going to start one of our own, but if there's one already going...:worship:

Thanks OP!!! We are going to be there December 3-10. Please add us to the list..... and thank you for setting this up! It is a really great idea!:hippie:

Hi,

I would like to be included in the Fun in the Sun Swap! Our dates are May 20-May 30. We would only have the bag for a few days but that is ok. This sounds like fun! We would fall in between these families. :flower3:

lorikutchey May 14-16
allegoricduck May 25-June 1

We only have a few weeks until we go!

For those that have used the gear, let those of us down the line know what we can contribute or replace!!

Thanks to everyone!

Looks like our week might be already booked up. We arrive June 1-depart June 9. If we can't get in on the swap, I'd like to contribute our leftover stuff at the end of the week. Is that possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter