Sharing a few things I've made for our trip (hope that is okay??)

FosterLovesMickey

Ready for Disney......
I've made a couple of shirts and water bottles... I wanted to share. I hope that is okay to do!!

Mickey shirt:
734736_10200339647317577_1041930952_n_zps0bfc85a6.jpg

Lion King shirt:
IMG_1650-1_zps615830a6.jpg

Water Bottle:
IMG_1647-1_zpsa71b6c96.jpg

Still trying to convince the family to wear matching shirts (I think that these are 'basic' enough that they might agree... :confused3) ... And, they are all on board with the water bottles.

Thanks for letting me share!!

It is heat transfer vinyl (cut with my Silhouette Cameo) - I thought of doing a freezer paper stencil, but then saw that I had some silver vinyl - so I just used that.

Thanks for taking a look!!

OMG I love them all. Did you design them yourself? How do you get the image to print on a shirt? I'm new to this entire board and disney itself. I was thinking of possibly making Mickey/Minnie head shirts with each childs name.

Romina

Hi, Romina...

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut heat transfer vinyl and used my heat press to adhere to my t-shirts. As far as design ... the Mickey face and the Lion King are just clipart that I imported into Silhouette Studio and created a cut file. For the Minnie - I imported regular Mickey ears and then did some tweaking to ad the bow to the cut out.

If you don't have something like that to use heat transfer vinyl - you could always do freezer paper stenciling, which is pretty easy. Check out this link... it might be useful to you: Freezer Paper Stencil

I've done freezer paper stenciling a lot and it is so easy ... the Mickey t-shirt would be really easy using this method.

Love the shirts and the water bottles. I have made shirts in the past but would love to find out how to make the water bottle. Can you let us in on your secret.

Thanks,
Linda

Love the shirts and the water bottles. I have made shirts in the past but would love to find out how to make the water bottle. Can you let us in on your secret.

Thanks,
Linda

Hi! Thank you! It isn't a secret really - I use a silhouette cameo cutter to cut vinyl and adhere it to the water bottle. Very easy!! HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter