Shareholders offer

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
I just received an email with an offer to attend the reopening of space mountain and celebrate 20 years of shareholders club.

It allows free entry into both parks, a celebration of space mountain and cocktails. It is for 23 July. Reservations can be made from today through the 20th.

I would love to go but won't be around then. I hope someone goes and get photos and reports back.

I saw this email when I was at work and was hoping please let it be when I'm there but no its a week earlier:o oh well one day I will make it one of these special events...

I didn't get this email :( I've just sent them an email to ask whether I can still attend or not.

Last edited:
Never mind, the event was immediately full. They've apologized since they had to wait a long time for the permission to organize the event and could only reserve a limited amount of places.

Shame it wasn't more notice as I may have been able to get leave from work to take advantage of the offer.

I tried to arrange to go to this but work and real life got in the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter