• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholders Club renewal

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
I've submitted the online renewal form, but I'm a bit confused as to what to print off from my Halifax account.

I have a "current valuation" form which is dated, is that enough ?

I got very confused and panicky after reading a previous thread on this. But have finally renewed mine and found it very simple.

I went to the Shareholders site, printed off the Re-New membership form and signed it. Then I logged into my Halifax Shareholders account, went to the Valuation page and printed that off (as it has the current date on it)

Then I faxed the 2 items to he Shareholders club, and got an email the next day to say my memebership was re-newed and my card would be posted shortly.

Thankyou,
I've messed it up anyway, I did the online bit then inadvertently closed the window before I had printed the form off, when I was searching the Halifax site. I've sent a message to them to see if they can email me the form, thought I was being so organised getting it done early. :rolleyes:

But I have printed the valuation certificate :)

I done the same thing, closed the window before printing. I'm not sure if I was unlucky, when I emailed to ask how to access the form again, it took 5 days for them to get back to me, that was after I sent a second email from me.

Hopefully you will get a reply quicker :)

i renewed ours recently and they would not accept the current valuation from the internet. we had to call halifax and they sent us out a comfimation letter and copy saying yes we did infact own 20 shares. I thought because it had the days date on it that would be enough but think it depends who you get processing forms.

i renewed ours recently and they would not accept the current valuation from the internet. we had to call halifax and they sent us out a comfimation letter and copy saying yes we did infact own 20 shares. I thought because it had the days date on it that would be enough but think it depends who you get processing forms.

Think you're right about it depending on who you get, but in my instance, it was with the Halifax. After reading a previous thread, I went into my local Halifax, who told me there was NOTHING they could do to help me, that I had to phone up ShareDealers side of Halifax. Did this and explained my situation, that I just needed proof of my shares, and the lady on the phone said that they could post me out proof, but it would cost me in the region of £20 :eek:
She advised that I print off the current valuation and that should be enough. So went with that, and fortunately it was ok :)

I'll try the valuation form first, after I get my renewal form from them, hopefully. I'm not in any hurry, it doesn't run out until September and I don't have any trips planned as yet :sad1:

My DD just printed up the current valuation and they accepted it without any problem.

Just wanted to add that I've just completed my renewal as per the above yesterday, but instead of faxing or posting the documents, I re-scanned them to my PC and emailed them to the shareholder club email address, 'eurodisney@clubactionnaires.com'.

They confirmed by email today that my renewal has been accepted and that my new card will be dispatched. :thumbsup2

I have changed ISP's since my original shareholders application.
Tried registering with a different email but over a week has past waiting for the email address to be authenticated .

Does anyone have the application form they can send me?
I will get my statement with Halifax validated and then send along with the renewal form :)

Sorry it's not quite the same question but I've just remembered its almost two years since I got my card. It says it expires "09/12" so can I still use it DURING sept 2012? :S

Sorry it's not quite the same question but I've just remembered its almost two years since I got my card. It says it expires "09/12" so can I still use it DURING sept 2012? :S

yes you can, its valid until the very end of September :).

I have changed ISP's since my original shareholders application.
Tried registering with a different email but over a week has past waiting for the email address to be authenticated .

Does anyone have the application form they can send me?
I will get my statement with Halifax validated and then send along with the renewal form :)

I'm pretty sure I had the same issue - as I recall I emailed the shareholders club direct to tell them I now had a new email, gave them my old email address, and that speeded up the authentication process on the shareholders website. Then I could complete and print off my renewal form (I put on there as well what my old email address was too).

DLPdaft said:
yes you can, its valid until the very end of September :).

Phew I hoped that would be the case! Thank you! I'll get on the case with renewal as soon as I return, since I'm back again in November.

DLPdaft said:
I'm pretty sure I had the same issue - as I recall I emailed the shareholders club direct to tell them I now had a new email, gave them my old email address, and that speeded up the authentication process on the shareholders website. Then I could complete and print off my renewal form (I put on there as well what my old email address was too).

Thanks Elaine. I suspect the shareholders office has been quite busy recently ;)

I faxed off my forms (including the 'current valuation' page from Halifax) at about 11am today and our confirmation of joining the club was in our email when we got home from work, so they are very quick. :)

Just to let people know, i also received confirmation today about my renewal. And as i have left it so late (go on the 18th) i requested the letter of confirmation to take with us in-case my card doesn't arrive. It was email late this afternoon for me to print out. Great service:worship:

I have had trouble with sending them stuff by email, they sent me a copy of my renewal form but the pdf wouldnt print out, so I had to send them a scan of a letter saying I accepted the terms and conditions, but they are saying that this is blank and would I be able to send it in either MAC or Safari. So I will now have to fax this to them, which means a 20 mile round trip to the nearest town!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter