• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholders Club for dummies???

Hedgehog

Earning My Ears
Hi there
We are just in the process of purchasing our shares and wonder if anyone out there can give us a simple explanation of how to now join the shareholders club.
We'd like to be members by our next trip if possible. (about 4 weeks)
Thanks!!!

Hedgehog:confused:

When you get your certificate confirming ownership of EuroDisney shares, send a copy of it plus a membership application form (which can be downloaded here) to the EuroDisney Shareholders' Club. You will then receive your membership card in the post.

It might be a little bit too late to get your membership card back in four weeks (I think mine took about six), so it might be worth giving the Club a call to see if your application can be speeded up. Club details can be found at www.eurodisney.com

Regards

Rob

thanks a lot.
We should getting out share certificate soon.
I'm looking forward to Salon Mickey! As well as the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter