Shared Greetings Exchange

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
I was wondering if anyone would like to be in a card exchange for sending Shared Greetings cards? Since Suzykats, CreationsRewards, AllThingsRewarded, and a couple other programs, offer points for sending cards, maybe we could send each other cards daily for points??

If anyone would like to send me cards, the address I use for them is tiggerluvver@loveable.com.

Just an idea!

Count me in on this. I use greet n win so that I earn points for each card I send. I will send one to each, but if I hear from you that you don't want any more, just let me know.

Thanks all

Tina

maybefall@aol.com

Add me to the list too :bounce: swansdisneydream@yahoo.com

The ones I'll send will have them from my hotmail account.....the yahoo one is a new one since I'll be at Scout Resident camp next week...so its ok to still send them while I'm gone.

Also, can someone answer a question or two? Can I set up an address book w/these addy and can the cards be sent all at once or does each one have to be emailed separately??

Thanks, Carla

carla0030@go.com

Each card needs to be mailed separately and you need to space them out 1 every 10 minutes. On other boards some people do get credit for the cards after only waiting 7-9 minutes in between cards.

There are 2 places to access your address book on Shared Greetings...in the blue bar near the top you can click "My Address Book" Once in the address book click add.....new screen pops up copy and paste names or nicks and addresses from here then click Done. To send cards after your address book is completed you may click "Use Address Book" below the places where you type in the address you are sending too. Click the box by a nick and then click Send Card Now.

Just an idea for you card-sharers ...

I was on a Shared Greetings card sharing list for a couple of months and it really worked well. Maybe you could set up a mailing list over at Yahoo Groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter