• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share your meal plans before MNSSHP?

We have a 6:45 at CRT. Would have preferred something earlier, but you take what you can get with that one I guess. At least all the party stuff we want to do is later (Parade, fireworks, Capt Jack).

Not going till Oct 2015 but my current plan is arrive on Saturday stay offsite, Sunday check in at AKL. Drop off bags and head to store for groceries. Send kids and Hubby to pool while i make dinner of Tacos. Everyone eat and get dressed and head to MK for party.
I am hoping to check in early at AKL

We were at the party on Monday and ate at CHH, we didn't want to waste time with a sit down meal and we really like their food. I was worried that it would be closed early, but it was still open around 6:30 when we ate there. In and out quick and close to HM which we wanted to ride at 7.

We have a 4:30 at Crystal Palace. The last 2 years we haven't eaten at all, so I want to make sure that DS has a good dinner before the night begins. We are AP holders, so I'm not concerned with the time loss, we will be done by 6 and ready to participate in party activities for the rest of the night. Last year we grabbed a pretzel and scarfed it down, I'd prefer DS have a real dinner this year, and then we can have snacks during the fireworks and parade.

We have a 4:45 for our MNNSHP day on 10/30. We are doing Epcot in the morning, and with the recent changes to some of the QS places there I am scrambling to figure out lunch. Worst case scenario we will return to our resort a little earlier, eat lunch at Pepper Market, take naps, get dressed and hop on the bus to MK whenever we finish.

We did QS at MK (Rays) during the MVMCP last year and it was a disaster! Trying to fight through the crowds at 6:30 to get back to Main Street with food for four of us was a debacle that I do not wish to repeat!

we're staying on site so will get a large pizza to the room to eat about 3pm, get ready and head out at 4pm to get to MK for 5pm

any left over pizza will be the midnight snack when we get back to our room :) if we're not too sick from candy lol

We have a 2:30 at Kona and then we'll head over for the 4pm entry. We have 3 FP for 4-7 and then we'll meet the dwarfs and probably grab a QS dinner shortly after before more. If we didn't have our 5-yr-old we'd probably do things differently.

We plan on eating lunch out of the park and arriving to the park with our party tickets around 4-4:30. We have FPs for mine train at 5:25 so our plan is to use those, then grab a QS dinner and settle down into a character line til the party starts :)

We are having a 3.55 early dinner at CRT. I hope to have a late bfast/early lunch to hold the kids til dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter