Share your favorite appetizers on DxDDP, please

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
We were gifted the deluxe dining plan and would love to hear what your favorite appetizers are!!
We are still playing with a few places, but so far our dining plans include (removed the buffet and Family style restaurants)
Coral Reef lunch
Teppan dinner
CRT dinner
50's Diner dinner
Mama Melrose's lunch
Le Cellier

(And looking for a DtD restaurant suggestion for our Disney Quest night)

I LOVE the onion rings at 50's Prime Time (although those may be a "2-person" appetizer), and the Cheddar Cheese Soup or Caesar Salad at Le Cellier. I haven't eaten at the others for a while. ;)

I had to post about your name...our Zoe made us five, too. But then we had a Zachary who made us six. Lol.

Appys at Kona and Y&Y are really yummy, especially the wings at both. I used to love the fried cheese at LTT, but it is just standard mozzarella sticks now. I think a lot of the apps have gone down hill...years ago, I could have given you a super long list of must-try items. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter