• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share your best Cruise Meet tips please!

Waffles

This Space For Rent
Hi everyone! As of now, we haven't booked our cruise yet, so I can't join in on any of the wonderful threads here yet, but I know all of you will be able to help me. I am working on a large database of tips and packing lists for DCL, and I have a section on DIS meets. The only thing is..I don't have anything in it! So I was hoping everyone could lend me some of thier best DIS meet tips, anything and everything would be greatly appreciated, from planning a meet to what to bring. Thanks in advance!
:sunny:

P.S. I hope this is the right board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter