Share Photopass on late May or early June trip?

mareed

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for one more DIS'er to share a Photopass with who is going in late May or early June (sometime around May 25 - June 10) . I had a 3-way split set up with two other DIS'ers, but one had to reschedule their trip, so we have room for one more now. I'll place the order, handle making copies of the CD's to send out, and will collect money from the other 2 people (I have one person already). I just received my 2nd Photopass CD today, so I'm becoming an expert at this. :goodvibes

The CD costs $125, so with shipping from Disney and then allowing a bit for me to ship the CD's out to 2 other people, I'm estimating $45 from each person. We would all share an online account on Disney's Photopass site, and we would each enter our Photopass ID's and then do our own editing of the photos. Respond here or PM me if you're interested. Let me know if you have questions about how this would work.

Thanks!

Hi -- we will be there May 17-22 -- is that too early for you? I know how photopass works, I am just not sure how you share one. Does the first one to take the trip just keep collecting photopass numbers from the later trip takers? Forty-five sounds great -- let me know by a response to this or a pm if my trip dates work out for you.

Thanks.

Lauren

(aka Joshua 4)

I will be there the end of May ..... 17th to 21. If you are still looking for someone to share let me know.

thanks, pamela

My last trip in nov. 06 all 700 of my pictures were lost when my computer crashed as I was burning them to a cd (I had already deleted them from memory card!!!!!! Never again make that mistake!) My only saving grace were the few pictures I could buy thru photopass, but very expensive for 5 photos.

joshua4 & princessgirls,

I think the dates will work - Let's try for a 4-way sharing. I'll send a PM.

Thanks!

I'm waiting to hear from our 4th person, but if that falls through, I'll contact you, toystory1130.

samandryanmom - I do think that 4 people is really the max, so I think I'm all set for this one. Perhaps post separately, or maybe connect with others on this thread to find others. It does help to have someone who has done it before, but I think you can read through other threads here to find out how it works and figure it out. As long as someone can burn a CD and is willing to make copies to send out, it's pretty simple!

Have fun! :goodvibes

OK, I'm all set with 4 of us.

There have been 2 others on this thread (samandryanmom toystory1130) and and one through PM who were going at the same time, so it sounds like there could easily be another group set up for this time. I'll leave it to the three of you to find each other and get something set up if you'd like. Feel free to ask any questions about how to go about doing this.

Have fun! :goodvibes

We are May 28th to June 6th. I can copy and burn as my DH is head Geek for the school. His home computer does so much I don't understand. I just keep to my laptop.

However, we would love to share a photopass and we will copy and burn, then send out if there is still a second group who would like to share.

I don't understand the sharing part but if someone could PM me with details this could save us all money!!!

We just got back (after SIL's wedding in Naples) but were in Disney May 21-24. I unfortunately didn't find this site until just now and I already punched in my photopass card number at the site and created an account. Would anyone like to go in with mine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter