Share a Dream Come True Parade

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
Does anyone have a favorite spot to watch this from? We're going to hit MK as soon as we get checked in at WL, and should have time to grab a quick bite and a seat to watch the parade. I was thinking Tomorrowland Noodle Station --- have they opened again? Either that or Pecos Bills. Any recommendations? (regarding food and/or the proximity to the parade route?)

Thanks!!!

After being in various spots, I find I really like being in front of the barbershop or the fire house. It's the end of the parade route but there isn't usually a throng of people, and it's kinda cool when they open the gates, you get to see the innards of the back stage a little bit.

I have always ended up at the beginning of the parade in the trading post area in Frontier. Always found a little area of our own.

My favorite spot was by the barber shop on Main Street. It was at the end of the parade, so you can relax a little while waiting for the parade. Also, I found that you don't need to line up so early here.

:flower:

We watch it thanks to the dis advice on the right side of the main street if facing castle in front of Casey's. So if the sun is out the sun is not in your face and the sidewalk is not in the sun and it is cool instead of boiling hot. While waiting for the parade to start, we eat treats from the bakery :earboy2:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

mmm, that's a good idea! I am definitely looking for a shady spot where I can plunk my family for something to eat while we wait. The parade will likely be the only thing we do that day, since it's our arrival day and we don't want to push it too hard.

I don't remember exactly where it was, but a few years ago, I found a rocking chair to rock/nurse my baby while the parade was going on. It was up on a porch so I was high enough to see the parade over the crowds' heads. My dh stood with the other children at the curbside to get front row views.

I know this isn't what you were really looking for, but your post made me think about that spot. Maybe another Dis'er can figure out where this spot was for me.

Mary

It sounds like in Liberty Square. I believe that there's porches on the side by Hall of Presidents.

Joanna71985 said:
My favorite spot was by the barber shop on Main Street. It was at the end of the parade, so you can relax a little while waiting for the parade. Also, I found that you don't need to line up so early here.

It' my favorite spot too ! :flower:

alicenwonder99 said:
I don't remember exactly where it was, but a few years ago, I found a rocking chair to rock/nurse my baby while the parade was going on. It was up on a porch so I was high enough to see the parade over the crowds' heads. My dh stood with the other children at the curbside to get front row views.

I know this isn't what you were really looking for, but your post made me think about that spot. Maybe another Dis'er can figure out where this spot was for me.

Mary

Either that or it could be over in Frontierland, just to the right of the pass-through from Adventureland.

it could also be right in front of exposition hall next to Tony's Restaurant. There were some rocking chairs there when we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter