Shannon & Craig's Scottish/Canadian TR! WPBeach/ADH, 5/5/08 - Day 3 Bachelorette!

I love all the pictures, keep them coming! I take so many too and it's hard to choose which ones to post.

Great reviews at the beginning. You won't be disappointed with Stan, we just got our final video back last week and it is absolutely amazing. I work in tv too, so I was little fussy about things too and I love the final product!

What a pain about the seat on the plane; did you finally catch the last minute of Enchanted once you got home? Looks like you all had a blast at Jellyrolls. Looking forward to reading more.

I'm hooked and wanna see this awesome cake everybody is talking about!

Can't wait!! popcorn::

More more more!

Wow. You guys are fabulous!! What a gorgeous couple!!!

Everything looked phenomenal!! I especially loved your dress and the kilts. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Can't wait for more! Everything looks great so far....my friend is having her reception at ADH too....so we're interested in seeing pictures from that once you get there!

FANTASTIC! I love your TR and it's so romantic that you guys met on the CRP. I'm going over there on the CRP in December to work in UK f&b, I've already got my Prince Charming but if I didn't have, I would be looking there!!! :rotfl:

Her, ever going to finish your TR? I would love to hear more about your Ceremony because I'm using the Beach too!:beach:

Congrats and I hope you are enjoying your newlywed status!princess:

I know this is like over a year old now, but i'd love to hear and see more wedding day (especially ceremony) pictures because you seem to be the only one who#s had a wedding on the beach as I wish to have! Even if you just post pictures i'd appreciate it:thumbsup2

:tinker: Hi Shannon, I love how the crown fit you, you look great for such a special day! I would like to ask you, where did they work on your tiara. I have 2 sets, one for each one of my girls. One of them will be turning 15 this September and I need to have it fixed since one of the hinges holding on to the tiara broke. I need it for her Quinceañera, but every known jewler in the area won't lay hands on it, correction, even Swarovski won't lay a hand on it if it needs to have some soldering. Also, since I think it has been a few years since your wedding, do you still have the tiara? If so, was/is there any damage? Thank you and any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated!!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter