Shanghai!

GabBeFit

Mouseketeer
Any fellow Canadians heading to the Shanghai park this year? We just booked our flights for this September!!! :D

That sounds Awesome! I don't know much about traveling to China, do we require Visa's?

Yup!! We're going in October! (hitting up Tokyo & other parts of Japan first, as well as Beijing, and Hong Kong)

PP. YES! You do need Visas traveling to China! (there is some kind of rule that if you're there less than a certain number of hours you can go without though)

Yup!! We're going in October! (hitting up Tokyo & other parts of Japan first, as well as Beijing, and Hong Kong)

PP. YES! You do need Visas traveling to China! (there is some kind of rule that if you're there less than a certain number of hours you can go without though)

Thats so exciting!!! I really want to go to the Tokyo park... one day!! :) were hitting up the Hong kong parks as well.

That sounds Awesome! I don't know much about traveling to China, do we require Visa's?

Ya visas are required for sure. And different ones between main land china and hong kong im pretty sure! But if its just a lay over on a plane ride Im pretty sure youre fine (I have a 10 hour lay over in hong kong and am going to go to disney there... and im pretty sure im fine)

Can someone who visited Shanghai tell me how the visa free transfer work? I am planning a Hong Kong / Shanghai trip. I know HK we don't need visa. If we stop by Shanghai for 3 days on the way back we don't need a visa, correct?

It says Shanghai is one of the 3 cities that have 144 hours visa free program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter