Shan-Man's Christmas '08 TR

Shan-man

¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Shanta,,Happy Trails, bubba ! I'm happy for ya'll !
For me the second best part of the trip is the drive down,,the BEST part is when you pull up to the check in !!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a AWESOME time ! Look'n forward to see'n your words.

Have fun, and report in a lot! I'm very jealous!

Have a great time Shanta! Looking forward to your live updates and pictures!! I can't wait to hear about the reactions you receive from the kiddo's at wdw! Btw, mine have seen your avatar a couple of times and shouted "Santa!".:goodvibes

♪♪♪There goes Shanta Claus. There goes Shanta Claus! Right down I ninety five!♪♪♪

Safe travels, friend!! Or is it "fiend"?

Have a great trip!!! I'm about 6 1/2 hours behind you!!! Hopefully see you tomorrow!!!

Shan, safe travels and have a Merry time. HO HO HO

Shannon- Even though it hasn't been a week since I last visited the Fort, I am envious that you are heading there for a nice, long, stay! Have a great trip! Looks like you are in for some nice weather. I look forward to your updates on your TR.

TCD

You lucky old elf! Be safe and have a blast!

Have a safe trip!!! Now I'm only 4 hours and 13 minutes behind you!!!

I hope that you are on the road now.

But, if not, take it easy. You are on vacation. The Fort will be there when you get there.

It looks like you have plenty of room for more stuff in the RV.

TCD

Well, it has finally arrived: Departure Day! Schedule says we should be down the drive by 8:30am (or 8am if the wife is within earshot!). That would get us into St Mary's before the campground closes and leave us enough time to head into town for dinner at a stellar little place called Sterling's Southern Cafe (incredible crab cakes). But the time is now 7:28am and I cannot imagine DW being ready to depart within an hour. This promises to be a morning full of strife and a long day in the saddle, topped with a fast-food dinner. Doh! The bast laid plans of mice and men, ehh? Anyway, I am hoping to do a running TR this time. I'll post briefly and often, or at least that's the plan. See ya soon!

Have a great trip!!! I'm about 6 1/2 hours behind you!!! Hopefully see you tomorrow!!!

Safe and happy travels to you both..and I hope to see pictures. Have a great time! :santa:

I have slowed to 55 to write this post with my free hand. Soon to resume 60. JK, we are in a rest area, LOL. Sure wish I could get DW to drive, then I could DIS the whole way!

A little tip from a secretary..... dictate to your DW as you are driving!!!:lmao: Whooda thunk??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter