• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shamu Light up the Night?

mobile73

Earning My Ears
Hi
We are coming to Orlando in August but want to see the night time show (saw Shamu rocks couple of year ago and loved it!). Does anyone know what dates it is on as can't find any information on the seaworld website.
Thanks
M73

Sea World does a pretty bad job of keeping their schedules posted. As of right now they only have a schedule up until the 14th. I emailed the company asking them, and they said they only update their show schedule on the 25th of each month. They said it's because of the animals, and they just wait and see how they're doing before they post the schedule.

Light up the night takes place during the Summer Nights event. This year Summer Nights runs June 20 - Aug 9. And then more then likely Light up the night will be back Labor Day Weekend. Looking at the park hours I would say that would be Saturday Sept 5 and Sunday Sept 6 as well.

Light up the night takes place during the Summer Nights event. This year Summer Nights runs June 20 - Aug 9. And then more then likely Light up the night will be back Labor Day Weekend. Looking at the park hours I would say that would be Saturday Sept 5 and Sunday Sept 6 as well.

We were able to catch Shamu Light Up The Night last Labor Day weekend, and it was fabulous. One of the highlights of our trip to SeaWorld!

Thanks. We get to Orlando on 7th so will hopefully be able to catch it but need to change our plans! Tried emailing SeaWorld and even on that they are very vague saying check schedules two weeks beforehand. Is there a chance they would extend, or do you think 9th is definitely the last day?

Like another poster said, Summer nights is only until August 9th and then on Labor Day Weekend. It's very unlikely that summer nights will be extended past those dates. So I expect the last day of Light Up The Night Shows will be August 9th. (And Labor day weekend)

Just had a reply on Twitter from SeaWorld saying it finishes on the 8th. Can I assume that is wrong or is there a chance they are correct and it is cut short one day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter