Shampoo, etc at POP

M&E

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are staying at POP next week. Trying to pack light. Will there be soap, shampoo, conditioner and/or lotion in the room? Just wondering if that is an option. I know they used to provide some things, but due to covid, I wasn't sure. Also, is there a keurig in the room? If not can I get hot water in the food court? I will bring my own cup and tea bags, I just need hot water. Thanks.

Hi! We are staying at POP next week. Trying to pack light. Will there be soap, shampoo, conditioner and/or lotion in the room? Just wondering if that is an option. I know they used to provide some things, but due to covid, I wasn't sure. Also, is there a keurig in the room? If not can I get hot water in the food court? I will bring my own cup and tea bags, I just need hot water. Thanks.
just watched a video in YouTube and someone posted a video of the room at POP, there is shampoo, body wash, not individual. Also there is a fridge and coffee maker.

just watched a video in YouTube and someone posted a video of the room at POP, there is shampoo, body wash, not individual. Also there is a fridge and coffee maker.

Okay! Thanks. I didn't think to watch a video on YouTube. I'm going to go look for it.

I just watched the video. Pretty much tells me everything I need to know. Thanks again.

Shampoo, Body Wash and Conditioner in pumper bottles in showers. There’s a coffee maker in room not a Keurig though

Reactions: M&E
The bottles are in a holder on the wall, they spray them with disinfectant and put plastic over the dispensers to show you they were cleaned.

I called down to the desk and asked about lotion and they brought me some. This was in October so I'm guessing nothing changed

Reactions: M&E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter