Shameless post!!!

Has anyone caught on I need a really lot of posts to catch up to those two chatterboxes?:rolleyes1 :lmao:

:rotfl2: Those business trips are keeping you away from the fun... tell them you need a 2 hour window at work for DIS'ing!!! :) (Paid of course!)

You are so funny. I wonder if BAMB visits other boards?
School comes earlier for us, so that should give you some time to surpass the goddess.

Yes, BAMB does visit other boards.. :confused: :headache: :sad2:
She's gotta lot of splain' to do!
Can you believe I can catch up if they'll keep her tied up on that other board!:laughing:

DD loves Hannah Montana and High School Musical. Right now, DS loves The Incredibles. He runs around the house yelling "Dash, run fast!!" :lmao:

Yep!! I watch a little boy that told me his name is DASH! So, we I call him for lunch and say his real name he won't come for lunch! Bugger!!!

Hannah is a major issue here.. even my boys watch it...but they won't admit it! DH will even watch it with them.. (ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh! don't tell anyone!)

yep 40 sec rule is awful..especially when I'm on a roll!
Heck, it looks like I'm talking to myself right now! :lmao:

Okay, I'll admit to watching Hannah. My 4 1/2 year old niece loves it so Auntie gets roped into watching it with her quite often.

Heck, my business trips are my paid mini vacations away from the family. ;) :lmao: My boss promised me at least two vacations, um, :rolleyes1 er, business trips per year. It's just my luck the agency sends me to the hottest places in the summer, and why is it, they don't ever send me to Orlando?!

My favority color is purple.

Yep!! I watch a little boy that told me his name is DASH! So, we I call him for lunch and say his real name he won't come for lunch! Bugger!!!

Hannah is a major issue here.. even my boys watch it...but they won't admit it! DH will even watch it with them.. (ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh! don't tell anyone!)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, we are closet Hannah fans too!! I have caught my DH laughing out loud to Hannah- I won't tell if you won't!!! ;)

My favority song is "A wonderful World", by Louis Armstrong.

Not having a problem with the posting rule, I must type slow. lol

OH, mini-vacations.. time to discuss this with my DH... now I understand why he travels so much.. BOY, BAMB's DH has a lot of explaining to do.. Have you explained this to her? Poor girl.. I hope things settle down for them soon!!!

Purple.. that is dd's favorite!!!

Not sure what my favorite song is...
At the moment I am listening to the High School Musical soundtrack and DD is no where in sight.... :rolleyes1

Dh just hollared in to complain Disney had nothing on right now! :lmao:

darn 9 seconds left.. time to waste it in order to post!

:lmao:
You High School musical groupie!

Hey, who am I to say anything.. I'm trying to convience dh we don't need to go to the rehearsal for the wedding because we promised our kids we'd have a date night for the movie when it premires..and that was way before his brother decided to get married..

Favorite ice cream... Blue Bell Rocky Road....

OH yeah- I am so there on August 17th. I am actually going out of town with my MIL and 3 SIL's (no worries, LOVE THEM) and they have already been told that we have to watch HSM2 that night! :lmao:

Favorite Song? All time? Oh goodness that is hard...I think I would have to say "What You Own" from Rent. Hello, my name is Chris and I'm a theatre nerd.

Ice cream? when I eat it (not often, I'm lactose intolerant) it's chocolate chip cookie dough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter