• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shame on Rosie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Rosie anyway. She's obnoxious and rude.
She really hasn't been likable since her "A League of their Own" days...but that's just my opinion. I think her attitude reminds me of Rosanne Barr....that could be why I don't like her.

A response to Rosie from Matt Roloff FB wall

All day today.. I just wanted to give Rosie a big hug! ...well i guess it would be a little hug coming from me... I honestly and sincerely want her to feel better about little people. Let's not be be angry... But let's graciously endeavor to help her overcome her fears. I know I can use loving help to overcome my fears and phobias.

What a class act he is

Oh there are volumes I would love to write about this individual, but I will refrain. Let's just say.....she has nerve!!!!!!!

for crying out loud. i can't say that i am a rosie fan but i don't dislike her either. i watched the link expecting to hear her say horrid things and she doesn't. she admits that she feels badly about her feelings regarding "little people" and then she goes on to be honest about it. so what. i suppose we should be all glitter, gummy bears and sweety pie about everything?

for crying out loud. i can't say that i am a rosie fan but i don't dislike her either. i watched the link expecting to hear her say horrid things and she doesn't. she admits that she feels badly about her feelings regarding "little people" and then she goes on to be honest about it. so what. i suppose we should be all glitter, gummy bears and sweety pie about everything?

As much as I don't like her, which is considerable, you do have a good point.

I like Chelsea and can't stand Rosie but......after watching that video I would say I think Chelsea is the idiot. Rosie admits to having a disconnect between someone of that size and them being an adult not a child. Common problem. Chelsea on the other hand says she wants to "bite" on them and it's like having kids. So she would bite a 45 yo man that just happens to be only 3 ft tall? And he shouldn't be having sex because it's "like child abuse"? She's the one who needs a Gibbs up the back of the head.

Yeah, I thought Chelsea Handler sayin' li'l people are like children was a helluva more disrespectful than Rosie's feelin's. :confused3

I think the things she said were horrible.

I'm with you.

She was talking to Chelsea about her anxiety/phobia. She felt comfortable talking to Chelsea because of Chuy.

Not sure I understand the outrage over what she said unless you are a Rosie hater of which I am not.

I don't like Rosie, but she wasn't mean or disrespectful, she was sharing a fear. I think Matt's response is very kind a gracious. I think she should take him up on it.

They were honest.
She has anxiety around little people. She didn't say she wanted them all dead.

She is judging a whole group of people for no reason. She kept asking Cheslea where did the little person who works for Chelsea. Like you have to special order them. They are just people there is no need for her to be afraid of them

She is judging a whole group of people for no reason. She kept asking Cheslea where did the little person who works for Chelsea. Like you have to special order them. They are just people there is no need for her to be afraid of them

She said several times she is not afraid of them she has anxiety around them. No reason she shouldn't ask Chelsea about Chuy. Chelsea made is sound like she rescues little people like puppies from the pound. Rosie didn't "judge" anyone. She stated an anxiety she has about something and has curiousity about their lives.

Shame on Rosie for what, exactly? It seems like the only person she was slamming was herself for having a phobia.

In the video I saw...she admitted that she was uncomfortable around little people, a phobia which unfortunately is not uncommon. But she seems to be more upset that she has this phobia rather than being upset about the existence of little people.

She mentions what a great actor Peter Dinkledge is (and he is) and talks about this terrible incident about a little person being paralyzed by a drunken idiot...and again, talks about how terrible that was.

This is much ado about nothing, I think.

She said several times she is not afraid of them she has anxiety around them. No reason she shouldn't ask Chelsea about Chuy. Chelsea made is sound like she rescues little people like puppies from the pound. Rosie didn't "judge" anyone. She stated an anxiety she has about something and has curiousity about their lives.

I disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter