shall i book ??

bex7583

DIS Veteran
i need a little reassurance

its doesnt matter how much research i do i always get that last second booking nerves

i have just found some flights they are man to miami 25th aug 2016 to 18th sept and total price with credit card booking is just a few quid over £1700 ( this is for 5 of us)

im not sure would find anything much cheaper than this even indirect

im a bit giddy at the moment sat with my purse emptied on the lap top and passports all over, iM always so worried im going to spell my own name wrong or something so the plan is to wait for you to all tell me to BOOK IT , have tea then sit down calmly in a hour and do it

we were already looking at cruises out of miami and got a short list of key west hotels fo the road trip is no issue getting to orlando

I just read online that tickets are suppose to continue to drop in price because of some investigation. But it might not affect your tickets it sounds really good.

Cracking price for 5. Without starting world war 3 if you have school she kids remember the fines plus start of term is not always best for absence if any are starting new schools (friendship groups/tests)

well i booked !! 25th aug -19 sept total price was £1715 but £33 of that was credit card fee, my quidco has tracked already so got £8 cash back

i have budgeted in for school fines, but as yet our school has not fined anybody , its my eldest sons last year in primary school so he will miss the first 2 week as he goes in to yr6 , we also back slightly later that year on the 6th sept so its not a huge amount of school days

i do however work in school which may be a bit of a issue but at the moment my contract is temp and expires on aug31st they have said its likely to be extended but had nothing official yet so although they may not be happy about it i havent really done anything wrong :rolleyes1

i am a bit wary still as i booked some flights last year for this year with thomas cook and they ended up been cancelled due to a price glitch so i hope its not another of those

Hi, can I ask who you booked those flights with?

I'm looking at similar dates for next year flying out of Manchester so if you've any info that would be great!

Thanks

Don't blame you. The man to Miami route with Thomas Cook seems to be having much better prices than Orlando route. My dd will be in year 6 then too but we are in a grammar area and the exam is September. I am already thinking that some time tacked on to may half term 2017 may be a good plan to give us one last year before having to go summer hols.

Don't blame you. The man to Miami route with Thomas Cook seems to be having much better prices than Orlando route. My dd will be in year 6 then too but we are in a grammar area and the exam is September. I am already thinking that some time tacked on to may half term 2017 may be a good plan to give us one last year before having to go summer hols.

yes it was over £1000 more in to orlando , i have been tracking this years flight prices in orlando and i do think we would have struggled to beat that even with bad connection indirects , we are a family of 5 so the flight price is a huge portion of our spend and really can make the difference as to whether we can go or not .384 days to go plus my hubby works away so much so cant wait to spend 25 nights together as a family that is worth any telling off from school or work :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter