Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much it is great!

I edited to ask another question, I think it great, but my hubby thinks the background looks too purple, is there anyway you could make it a dark blue so he can have his manly color?

*eye roll* men
No problem. I darkened the color in my original post.:goodvibes

It was in 1253 post. We will be in 2 separate rooms so the design could have Pinneo on the cruise design and the other name Banach. Thank you for your help:)

If you have time, I would like to request:

The porthole picture with all of the gang in Pirates for:

1. The Sauber-Cabazos Family
2. The Broussard Family
3. Meloney and Dorothy

We will be on the Magic and the dates are 10/30/2010-11/6/2010

Also, would love one with everyone's name with the:
Yo ho Yo ho a disney cruise for me with the Characters Holding 2010:
1. Dorothy
2. Meloney
3. Rica
4. Laura
5. Reyna
6. Jacob
7. Walter
8. Peggy
9. Katie
10. Jamie
11. Annie

Thank you so much for the time you spend on this.

Peggy
Hi Peggy, here are your cruise requests. I made each porthole with a different color circle. If you'd like them all the same just let me know:goodvibes

Hi again. Just wondering if you have any character meal invites - Ariel's Grotto, Goofy's Kitchen and Minnie and Friends. We'll be celebrating my daughter Gillian's 7th birthday at Ariel's for dinner so I wanted her to feel especially royal with a personal invite from the princesses.
Thanks.
Hi there, since these are my first character invitations I was way picky on how they should look. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them for you.:goodvibes
Linda
InvitationArielsGrottoGillian.jpg

InivtationMinnieFriendsGillian.jpg

InvitationChefGooysGillian.jpg

Can I get a few of your character letters:

The letter from Ariel:
Name is Mia and it will be her first trip. So if you can just say - gald you will be coming and can't wait to meet you kind of thing

Mickey and Gang - just one that says I hear you are coming to see me and can't wait to meet you.
1. Michael and Katelyn
2. Bode
3. Evan and Peyton

Can you say on the one below...hear you are coming to meet me at Disneyland to celebrate christmas with us...something like that.
1. Robert and Angel

Let me know if you need the exact letters...they were all so close in your shared filed.

My parents loved theirs by the way..the Denis and Lisa 50 years celebration. I gave it to them when I gave them a countdown calendar!!

Hello Shadowryter...
Could you do some Disigns for me? I am looking for similar to post 1210 on page 81, but with the Princes. I need Eric, Beast, Prince Charming and Snow White's Prince.
No personalization is needed.

Thanks! Your work is creative and really nice!

Can I get a few of your character letters:

The letter from Ariel:
Name is Mia and it will be her first trip. So if you can just say - gald you will be coming and can't wait to meet you kind of thing

Mickey and Gang - just one that says I hear you are coming to see me and can't wait to meet you.
1. Michael and Katelyn
2. Bode
3. Evan and Peyton

Can you say on the one below...hear you are coming to meet me at Disneyland to celebrate christmas with us...something like that.
1. Robert and Angel

Let me know if you need the exact letters...they were all so close in your shared filed.

My parents loved theirs by the way..the Denis and Lisa 50 years celebration. I gave it to them when I gave them a countdown calendar!!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda,

Can I please get a Mickey valentine head with Tinkerbell? :worship: I would like to have Happy Valentine's Day in 1 ear and From, Kate in the other.

My daughters party is on Thursday. :scared1: Sorry for the short notice, if you can not get it done I understand. Next time I will do better planning ahead. :rolleyes1

Thanks,
Krista

Linda,

Can I please get a Mickey valentine head with Tinkerbell? :worship: I would like to have Happy Valentine's Day in 1 ear and From, Kate in the other.

My daughters party is on Thursday. :scared1: Sorry for the short notice, if you can not get it done I understand. Next time I will do better planning ahead. :rolleyes1

Thanks,
Krista
Here you go, Krista.:goodvibes
HappyValentinesDayTinkKate.jpg

Love your designs, could i get 2 of the mickey and minnie valentines red background (Happy Valentines Day M&M 2 Audrey.jpg)
1. Zachary
2. Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter