Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you made disigns for me for the MVMCP and I think while I requested Blue bubble heads for my grandkids and husband I forgot myself. Is it too late to get one with my name. Tammy

The ones you did for me were for Caitlynn, Ian and Jim.

Thank you and if it is too late I understand.

Grandma Tammy:cloud9:

Hi, you made disigns for me for the MVMCP and I think while I requested Blue bubble heads for my grandkids and husband I forgot myself. Is it too late to get one with my name. Tammy

The ones you did for me were for Caitlynn, Ian and Jim.

Thank you and if it is too late I understand.

Grandma Tammy:cloud9:
It's never too late. Now how could you forget yourself.:sad2: :lmao:Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Yeah, Oh Yeah... I did it!!!! I made my 1st set of shirts... :cool1: Thanks Shadow for the Bubble disign! Sorry, but I'm working on posting pictures. Hope you can see them.

Magic Kingdom Shirt - Bubble on Front/Name on Back
DSCN0817-1-1-1.jpg

Epcot Shirt - Disign on front / nothing on back (Thanks to Natalie for Disign)
DSCN0822-1.jpg

:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for replying to my individual post. I just couldn't remember where I had seen your designs.

Would you be able to make me two different designs.

1 of the baby princess cinderella on the mickey head, with no words on the ears, under the mickey head, in curved writing/semi circle "I'm the Little Sister"

1 of the older princess cinderella on the mickey head, with no words on the ears, under the mickey head, in curved writing/semi circle " I'm the Big Sister"

:worship:
Thanks again, I am so loving this site!

Thanks so much for replying to my individual post. I just couldn't remember where I had seen your designs.

Would you be able to make me two different designs.

1 of the baby princess cinderella on the mickey head, with no words on the ears, under the mickey head, in curved writing/semi circle "I'm the Little Sister"

1 of the older princess cinderella on the mickey head, with no words on the ears, under the mickey head, in curved writing/semi circle " I'm the Big Sister"

:worship:
Thanks again, I am so loving this site!
Welcome to my DISign thread.:thumbsup2 I tried your request two ways. One with a background and borader and one without. Some people like a background or border, it's easier to cut out.:goodvibes

Thanks so much they are perfect. I know that my niece will love her's. The one with the border is so much better, easier is always the way to go.

I'll keep coming back to you and your designs now as I have them set in my favorites.

:banana::santa::yay::littleangel:

I love your designs and was wondering if you could make me a few. I've never requested a design before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. We are going to the taping of the Christmas Parade I would like to get your design with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade With Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, and Goofy, and with the Santa hat 2009 in Green instead of Blue (it's originally in blue but we have red shirts and I thought green might look better if possible) I also wondered if you could put a border around it? The names I need are: Beth, Caleb, Fran, and Samantha

We are also going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and I was wondering if I could also get the MVMCP TinkerBell with Stars with 2009 and the Names: Beth, Fran, Samantha, Teri, Stephanie, and Kelly.

I hope this isn't to much if it is I apologize just let me know. Thank you so much!!!!!

I love your designs and was wondering if you could make me a few. I've never requested a design before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. We are going to the taping of the Christmas Parade I would like to get your design with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade With Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, and Goofy, and with the Santa hat 2009 in Green instead of Blue (it's originally in blue but we have red shirts and I thought green might look better if possible) I also wondered if you could put a border around it? The names I need are: Beth, Caleb, Fran, and Samantha

We are also going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and I was wondering if I could also get the MVMCP TinkerBell with Stars with 2009 and the Names: Beth, Fran, Samantha, Teri, Stephanie, and Kelly.

I hope this isn't to much if it is I apologize just let me know. Thank you so much!!!!!
Never too much.:goodvibes Here are your Christmas Parade requests...

For some reason the Christmas Party designs aren't loading:confused3 but I'm going to look into it and I'll be back.:goodvibes

Hi everyone, So now that Thanksgiving is behind us and the Chrismtas season is in full swing I thought I'd post a few New Years DISigns as well as some for Valentines Day. Hope you enjoy them as much I as enjoyed making them for you.:goodvibes
Linda
HappyNewYear2010multistarsWDW.jpg

HappyNewYear2010multistarsDL.jpg

HappyNewYearMMBubble.jpg

HappyNewYearDDBubble.jpg

These two were from an outside request so I thought I would post them here. As usual any character can help you ring in the new year.:goodvibes
NewYears2010.jpg

JessicaandRogerRabbit2010.jpg

Now on to Valentines Day.:goodvibes
HappyValentinesDayMM.jpg

PoohandFriendsValentinesDay.jpg

How about a few for your special love.:love:
ValentinesDayBelleandPrince.jpg

ValentinesDayCinderellaandPrince.jpg

ValentinesDayLittleMermaid.jpg

A romantic Valentine cruise.:lovestruc
ValentinesDayontheWonder.jpg

ValentinesDayonthemagic3.jpg

HappyValentinesDay.jpg

How about your favorite princess in pink.:goodvibes
ArielValentines.jpg

AuroraValentines.jpg

BelleValentines.jpg

CinderellaValentines.jpg

SnowWhiteValentines.jpg

TianaValentines.jpg

LOVE your cruise designs! I was hoping to request a few. Could I get your Cruisin' with Mickey and the Gang, Your Castaway Cay Pirate Mickey and the Gang and Your Tink Let the Magic begin but for the Dream? They would be for the Farmer Family. We are cruising on the Dream from April 3-7 2011. Thank You so much!!!!!!!

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful anniversary design you made for me!! :lovestruc I'm so sorry it took me so long to thank you. I do appreciate your hard work. Thanks again!!:thumbsup2:cool1::hug:

I love your stuff! I was wondering if there is any way you would make "Emily Our Princess for a Day" for me?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter