Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I really wasn't going to take on Halloween shirts but you all came up with such wonderful disigns I am going to do it for our pumpkin patch outing, lol.
Could I please get disigns

1. Mickey Vampire Bubble PP in one ear could I get Happy Halloween and other ear Shawn, you can leave the boo on I like it.

2. Jack SkellingtonMNSSHP with Taylor in ear instead of MNSSHP.

Thanks so much! Fab work as always!:)

Hello your designs are fantastic! You have put a lot of work into them and sharing your creations is so very nice! I would like to request the following if possible -

Tinkerbell kicking up the dust with the name Tiffany no year
Tinkerbell kicking up the dust with the name Michelle no year

Thank you so much!

I LOVE your designs! Could you do a few for me. We are going to disney in December for our first ever Christmas time visit!!
Christmas Bubble Blue Christmas Parade... for the saying on the bubble could you put Christmas 2009. Names Mimi, Mom, Gracie and Hallie

Airel blue bubble... names Hallie/Gracie

Chip & Dale bubble... one ear name Hallie/Gracie... other ear 2009... saying on bubble born together friends forever. Not sure if this can be done. If not do you have any ideas?

Thanks SOOO much! My girls are excited just looking at the pics! Me too!

Melissa :hug:
Good morning Melissa, Here are your request.:goodvibes

Thank you SO much. I love them!!! :cool1: So excited to start on my shirts! My girls we LOVE them! Thanks for helping to add extra magic to our trip.
Melissa

Hello, I really wasn't going to take on Halloween shirts but you all came up with such wonderful disigns I am going to do it for our pumpkin patch outing, lol.
Could I please get disigns

1. Mickey Vampire Bubble PP in one ear could I get Happy Halloween and other ear Shawn, you can leave the boo on I like it.

2. Jack SkellingtonMNSSHP with Taylor in ear instead of MNSSHP.

Thanks so much! Fab work as always!:)
Hi there grammalisa, so glad I could help again.:thumbsup2Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hello your designs are fantastic! You have put a lot of work into them and sharing your creations is so very nice! I would like to request the following if possible -

Tinkerbell kicking up the dust with the name Tiffany no year
Tinkerbell kicking up the dust with the name Michelle no year

Thank you so much!
Here are your requests.:goodvibes

I was just looking through some of your designs and must say they are great!Nice to see some different things:thumbsup2
I came upon an Agent Oso design in a mickey head and wondered if you could do it another way-since we returned from disney in July and can't afford to return for 3 years or so.I have never seen that on anything!!!My little Chloe loves that show!The theme song gets to me after awhile but not her-she watches it 5 days a week!Her birthday is in 2 weeks and I would love to make her a shirt with him on it.Any ideas you have would be great!Thanks-Lisa

:love: Can I please get your Christmas Bubble Green design with the following name:
Trevor

Thanks
Nancy:flower3:

Hi! I love your Tinkerbelle from post #2 and Ariel from post #523. Can I please get each of these with the name Taylor? Thank you so much!

I was just looking through some of your designs and must say they are great!Nice to see some different things:thumbsup2
I came upon an Agent Oso design in a mickey head and wondered if you could do it another way-since we returned from disney in July and can't afford to return for 3 years or so.I have never seen that on anything!!!My little Chloe loves that show!The theme song gets to me after awhile but not her-she watches it 5 days a week!Her birthday is in 2 weeks and I would love to make her a shirt with him on it.Any ideas you have would be great!Thanks-Lisa
Hi Lisa, I came up with this one but there are other options if this doesn't work for you. Just let me know. The smaller image will take you to the direct link in my 4shared file. :goodvibes
HappyBirthdayOSOChloe.jpg

I love your Christmas disigns. Could I please have the following disigns ?
Santa sleigh Mickey bubble with the following names
Debbie
Norman
Tony
Regina
Abby
Sarah
Jerry
Bella
Kyla
Ivan
Hui.

And alsoMVMCP hanging with the mouse no date on it and also the Christmas bubble blue, the one with the Santa hat with no date on it and the following names ?
Debbie
Norman
Tony
Regina
Abby
Sarah
Jerry
Bella
Kyla
Ivan
Hui.

Thnk you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter