Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to have to ask... but apparently Bowser is big (he's my only son - he has 2 Moms and 3 sisters... please have pity on the boy - so I don't know much about boy heros etc.)

So Bennet (DS) says that having Bowser say "Jugde me by my size" doesn't make sense (and he's looking at me when he says it like he's pointing out something to a complete idiot). I asked him specifically what he wants (hard to get out of him) but I finally did and he'd like the following:

Bowser you made just standing there (not part of Mickey ears) with his red light saber with "Who's Your Daddy" below him.

Now this makes boys laugh - I kind of get it but he tells his friends and they all laugh pretty hard... I just don't think it's that funny but they do, go figure. This is the shirt he wants and that I "have to let him wear" as I'm making him wear matching shirts the other days - this is "his" shirt that no one will match with.

Thanks so much.
Terri

Hi Terri, Here you go.:goodvibes

Here are the Value Resorts.:goodvibes

PopCenturyStars.jpg

AllStarMoviesStars.jpg

AllStarMusicStars-1.jpg

AllStarSportsStars.jpg

Can I possible get 2 more, my oldest while be jealous she did not get one with her name? I do usually request for both Ann and Kate at the same time, but was in a hurry to get to the school for pick up and left Ann off. As Kate says, "Silly Mommy". :rotfl:

I need the Hannah Montana bubble with Ann and can I get the Tinkerbell MVMCP with Sleeping Beaty instead of Tinkerbell with Ann and 2010?

Thanks again,
Krista

Hi, I am looking for a Mickeyhead disign. My daughter is going to MNSSHP as a cowgirl and I would love to make her a tshirt! She has a pink cowgirl hat with a sequin design and pink cowgirl boots. So I was thinking maybe a black Mickeyhead wearing a pink Cowgirl hat? Her name is Maci.

Anything that you could put together would be AMAZING! :worship:

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

Hi,

I have a picture of the water bottle labels and candy bar wrappers you made for me. How do I post it? I got as far as loading them on a photobucket account. Then I got lost :confused3 :goodvibes

Hi,

I have a picture of the water bottle labels and candy bar wrappers you made for me. How do I post it? I got as far as loading them on a photobucket account. Then I got lost :confused3 :goodvibes
Okay, let me see if I can walk you through this.:) You need to have your post open as well as a second window with Photobucket. Just under your picture they should be some options. Choose IMG code, copy and then paste into your post. Preview below or submit. It's that easy.:goodvibes Good luck. Can't wait to see them.:thumbsup2
Linda

img_1746.jpg

OK, hope it works! Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the prince candy bar wrappers before I put them in the goody bags. Then I remembered to take pictures! Thanks for your disigns. I seriously decided like 3 days before to have a big birthday party for my DD. It turned out really well and these personalized things helped out. They went really well with the gigantic princess moon bounce we had! So thanks again for making my DD's 1st birthday special :)

Hi Linda,

Can I have Beach Club Villas and Bay Lake Towers in your design with The Lawrence Family?

Thank you,
Donna

Hi there! Can I possibly get the Jack Skellington MNSSHP disign saying Josh instead of Happy Halloween?

Thank you so much!! I think this will be great for his MNSSHP autograph book.

Thanks again!!

Jill

img_1746.jpg

OK, hope it works! Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the prince candy bar wrappers before I put them in the goody bags. Then I remembered to take pictures! Thanks for your disigns. I seriously decided like 3 days before to have a big birthday party for my DD. It turned out really well and these personalized things helped out. They went really well with the gigantic princess moon bounce we had! So thanks again for making my DD's 1st birthday special :)

Those look so awesome!:thumbsup2Thanks so much for sharing.:goodvibesSo glad the birthday girl had such a wonderful party and that my designs helped. :cool1:
Linda

I've just been scanning thru all your designs. I love them all!! Thanks for all you do!:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter