Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes1My DH had said I was cutoff from making anymore magnets, but they're so addictive. So, I just saw these 3 designs and I must have them. Could I get one of each for the Magic, Dream, and with the Leitz Family.
:worship:Thank you

Is there anyway you could PM me how to make the magnets. I see every one requesting disigns for them But I dont know how to make them :rolleyes1 I would love to make them for our upcoming trip. TIA :goodvibes

Have a few request to make our magnets YAY :woohoo:

1. http://www.4shared.com/photo/GpvihPjp/2010_Disney_World_Blue_Border_.html

Top: Walt Disney World
Bottome: Gill, Brittany, and Shannon

2. http://www.4shared.com/photo/40LTm-kF/Disneyland_Castle_with_MM_Bubb.html

Left: Brittany & Gill
Right: 2010

Do you have this disign with WDW castle if not no biggie

3. http://www.4shared.com/photo/fTCHTwYN/_2__Our_Magical_Adventure_2010.html

Making Magical Memories 2010

Donald: Gill
Daisy: Britt
Tinker Bell: Shannon

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :goodvibes

Thanks again for the toy story designs you personalized for my boys. I hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you could possibly make something for a friend of mine. She is doing her baby girls nursery in music notes. I was wondering if you could come up with something in purple and turquoise (her colors) with the name Lyric and music notes? I really hate to bother you with this. I am wanting to print something out for her. If it would be problem please let me know. Thanks so muchprincess:Juls

Thanks again for the toy story designs you personalized for my boys. I hate to bother you, but I was wondering if you could possibly make something for a friend of mine. She is doing her baby girls nursery in music notes. I was wondering if you could come up with something in purple and turquoise (her colors) with the name Lyric and music notes? I really hate to bother you with this. I am wanting to print something out for her. If it would be problem please let me know. Thanks so muchprincess:Juls
Hi, not a problem. Just give me a day or two.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi Linda/Shadowryter,

I would love if you could make 2 character letters for my kids. It would be much appreciated!

A Mickey Mouse letter for Landen
A Tinkerbell/Princess letter one for Avery

This will be a surprise trip to Disneyland for both of the kids. Trip is planned for Octorber 2010.

Also if possible could I get 2 bubble head designs.

First for Avery in the Forever a Princess design. Is it possible to have Avery in the left ear and tinker bell in the right ear?

Second for Landen in the Mickey Star Wars. No year necessary!

Thank you so much!
Hi there, and I love to make them for you.:cutie:Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much, that was so fast. I made one typo and DH wanted me to make it grammatically correct. Instead of on the Baltic, could you make it in the Baltic? I dunno, grammar was not my forte. It'll make him happy. Thanks again.
Me either, :lmao:here you go.:goodvibes

:rolleyes1My DH had said I was cutoff from making anymore magnets, but they're so addictive. So, I just saw these 3 designs and I must have them. Could I get one of each for the Magic, Dream, and with the Leitz Family.
:worship:Thank you
Hi there, Isn't it addictive though. I made a virtual cabin door for our crusie this December and that sucker is loaded. I might have to cut back.:rolleyes1Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Well it took a little while, but I wanted to post some pics of us wearing your shirts...and I have others I will post too of things you did for my trip.
It was wonderful..and my parents loved all the stuff for their 50th....(I will be posting for the other disigners too)..but here is a pic for you of our incredible shirts. Sorry I dont' know how to do a thumbnail from photobucket.

(by the way is there a way to just post a pic..without it being a link)...I might just try to create an album of all the disign stuff).

P1020400.jpg
Just ran across this, this morning. You guys look great. I don't think Photobucket does thumbnails but that's all that 4shared seems to allow. I love the larger pictures anyway.Thanks for the pic. Love to see more.:thumbsup2
Linda

Have a few request to make our magnets YAY :woohoo:

1. http://www.4shared.com/photo/GpvihPjp/2010_Disney_World_Blue_Border_.html

Top: Walt Disney World
Bottome: Gill, Brittany, and Shannon

2. http://www.4shared.com/photo/40LTm-kF/Disneyland_Castle_with_MM_Bubb.html

Left: Brittany & Gill
Right: 2010

Do you have this disign with WDW castle if not no biggie

3. http://www.4shared.com/photo/fTCHTwYN/_2__Our_Magical_Adventure_2010.html

Making Magical Memories 2010

Donald: Gill
Daisy: Britt
Tinker Bell: Shannon

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :goodvibes
Hi Brittany, I didn't know if you realized that the castle fireworks with M&M is Disneyland. I made one up for DW also. I just made Tink the other day.:cutie:Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Disneyland Castle

Disney World Castle

Hi Brittany, I didn't know if you realized that the castle fireworks with M&M is Disneyland. I made one up for DW also. I just made Tink the other day.:cutie:Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Disneyland Castle

Disney World Castle

O THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Cant wait to make our magnets now :cheer2: Thanks for the Disney World M&M by the way I appreciate it. I hope I dont find any more ideas on here of things to make :lmao:. I cant possibly get my self into any more suprise ideas wooohoooo.

Thanks again. So when are you heading to the world???
O yea I will be emailing u pics soon :flower3:

You're welcome Brittany. We are heading to the World this December. After having to cancel same time last year due to the economy this is going to be a big one for us. We're drivng to Virgina and taking the Auto Train down. Then heading up the coast for a stay in St. Augustine. Next day heading to Port Canaveral where we'll spend the night. The next day we will head for our first cruise, 4 nights on the Wonder, followed by 4 nights at the World, Contemporay Resort, Bay View. Then it's off to Universal to see WWOHP, for 2 nights at the Royal Pacific and then back on the Auto Train and homeward bound. Starting on Dec 1st and returning on the 16th. Sorry you asked?:rotfl:I'm just so excited about it and like everyone else counting the days.:goodvibes
Linda

You're welcome Brittany. We are heading to the World this December. After having to cancel same time last year due to the economy this is going to be a big one for us. We're drivng to Virgina and taking the Auto Train down. Then heading up the coast for a stay in St. Augustine. Next day heading to Port Canaveral where we'll spend the night. The next day we will head for our first cruise, 4 nights on the Wonder, followed by 4 nights at the World, Contemporay Resort, Bay View. Then it's off to Universal to see WWOHP, for 2 nights at the Royal Pacific and then back on the Auto Train and homeward bound. Starting on Dec 1st and returning on the 16th. Sorry you asked?:rotfl:I'm just so excited about it and like everyone else counting the days.:goodvibes
Linda

That’s a long trip :rotfl: I could never drive that long :lmao:. Our plane ride is only 2 hrs and 15 min, which was long for me. I went to WDW last year for the 1st time and on a plane. I liked it so much we are goen back in Sept exactly 1 year from last time. I am so excited I might as well have our bags packed already. I am ready for a vacation. You are goen at such a wonderful time. I would LOVE to go around Christmas time to see all the decorations. Maybe someday!!!! We didn’t do the MNSSHP last time so that is a priority on my list this year. I have heard very good things about it. We are so excited to wear all of our personalized shirts. We didn’t have any last time so It’s going to be a blast :cheer2:

hey there ... its me again.. would you be so sweet to help me out again.

You made some designs for me..

One that was toy story DILLON

can you make an addition to it..

the Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye characters at the beginning.I saw in some others.. and loved it..

I ordered my shirts and making final touches..

and question.. Dillons shirts are a 4t or extra small youth.

do you think I can print two designs on the same iron on sheet to save sheets?

I would have to make them all proportional right?

hey there ... its me again.. would you be so sweet to help me out again.

You made some designs for me..

One that was toy story DILLON

can you make an addition to it..

the Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye characters at the beginning.I saw in some others.. and loved it..

I ordered my shirts and making final touches..

and question.. Dillons shirts are a 4t or extra small youth.

do you think I can print two designs on the same iron on sheet to save sheets?

I would have to make them all proportional right?
Depending on what kind of printer you have, you should be able to print 2 images. I believe you can get 2 5x7's on one sheet and the sizes would be the same:goodvibes

Hello shadowryter,

Your stuff is great. :thumbsup2
This is the first time I've made a request.
Hope I'm doing it correctly:confused3

I would like this one with Duane and Dana 25th Anniversary
http://dc224.4shared.com/img/268951945/43177caf/Disneyland_Castle_with_MM_Bubb.jpg?sizeM=7

I would also love to have these ones too.

http://dc245.4shared.com/img/281442795/ef7eed89/The_Right_Shoes.jpg?sizeM=7

http://dc233.4shared.com/img/276120613/a6052839/The_Incredibles_50_Years_.jpg?sizeM=7

http://dc226.4shared.com/img/319426221/36d51148/M__M_Initials_2.jpg?sizeM=7

Thank you SO much. I think it's really great that you and others share their talent with the rest of us :hug:

Oh thank you so much for the wonderful DISigns. I know the kids will LOVE them!!! I can't wait to show my DH when he gets home from work. I am so thankful :)

Hi Shadowryter - I made some requests in post #2383... we leave for our cruise in a couple weeks and I was hoping to make some shirts this weekend... I know you are busy... just thought I would follow up... thanks for sharing your talents!

Wendy

Duh, on my part... thanks so much! These are exactly what my family was looking for and I know it will be a hit!

I appreciate your generosity!

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter