• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there too at the same time, no sailing for us, just a trip to the world! As if that is not enough!! Maybe I will run into you with one of your DISigns on my shirt!!

Hi Linda,
I was wondering where you were at on requests? I am post #2655. We leave in just a few days, if you don't have time I can just print out a few blanks. Thank you for all you do for us here on the boards!
Rachel

Hi Linda,
I know you are going to be taking some time off soon, I was hoping I could get in a few requests first. If not, it's OK, I can always use blanks;)
I'm looking for invitations for the following. All addressed to Jenaya, Ava, Jack, Henry, and Evelyn

Crystal Palace breakfast Today at 8
Chef Mickey's breakfast Today at 7
Akershus breakfast Today at 10:30
1900 Park Fare dinner Tonight at 4:40
Cape May dinner Tonight at 5:00
Ohana breakfast Today at 8:30

Thank you so much!!
Hi Rachel, here are your invitations.:goodvibes

I feel bad asking you for more Disigns! I hope you enjoy your much needed vacation and we can't wait to see you back in action. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

If you can possibly get to these, that'd be great. If not, I totally understand... they are NEW requests for you to try!

#1 Can you make a DISign with Ariel AND Belle together on it? It would say, "Cousins are the Best Friends" and underneath it would say, "Caitlyn and Shaelyn"

#2 Can you make a Jack Skellington Mickey Bubble Head using this Jack:

In one ear it would say "What's This?" and in the other ear it would say "Sooze".

#2b Same DISign as #2, but the name in the ear would be "Shelly"

#3 Can I have a Phineas Mickey Head Bubble with the name "Marcus" in one ear?
#4 Can I have a Ferb Mickey Head Bubble with the name "Tyson" in one ear?

#5 Can I have the following DISign:

With "Ron" in one ear, "Irene" in the other ear, and "40 Years" in the bottom bubble?

#6 (LAST ONE!) Can I have the following DISign:

With "Nonna and Pop Pop" in one ear and "40 Years" in the other ear, and "Happy Anniversary" in the bottom bubble?

We leave on October 12. I am okay with doing things last minute, but if you can get to it soon, I'd love it! (I know you have a TON to do!)

Take care!!!
Glad you don't mind last minute. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

One more request.. trying to reach my 10 posts. My son would like to know if you can do Andrew with a Harry Potter fill. Thanks!!;)
Hi there, I can see your posts scattered throughout my thread but I don't know when you need these. A date would help. Am I too late...do you need it sooner...later? TIA.:goodvibes

I know that you are taking a break, but thought I would post anyway, before I forget!

I'd love it if you could do two Mickey names like these:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...Name Fills/RedWhiteBlackNamewithMickeyNed.jpg

But for Samuel and Thomas.

Thanks so much for the generous gift of your time and talent!

ETA: now I'm not sure if I was supposed to include your image or not. It seemed to say so in your initial post, but everyone else seems to not want that! So, I will delete the img tags but leave the link, so you can see what I'm talking about. :)
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi I am new to the disboards. I went to your photobucket and saw quite a few different images I would like for our door on the cruise. I have the file names and the infor i would like on them. How do I give you that info. Do I post the file names here and put my info next to it? Please let me know. I have 7 designs I would like for you to make for me please.
Thanks a Bunch.... Jessica:):hippie::hippie::yay:
Hi Jessica...welcome to my thread. Please read my first post. It should answer your questions.:goodvibes

Linda,
I was looking through your photobucket for some of your Mickeyheads.Ihve ben allover the board searching for them and thanks to MIlliepie I landed right back where I started when began the trip planning! So I am back to ask for a few more favors, if you don't mind. I am looking for a couple of blank Mickey heads and all I seem to be able to find in your stash are the small ones of them. I would love to have the Genie, the Incredibles, Dory and the Evil Queen in full size if you happen to have them.
Thanks so much for your help yet again,
Stacy
Hi Stacy, just click on the thumbnails and it will to you to full size.:goodvibes

Glad you don't mind last minute. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

You. Are. The. BEST!!!!!! Thanks so much for squeezing these in for me. Please enjoy your restful break. We will be waiting for you when you're good and ready to return!

Hi there, I can see your posts scattered throughout my thread but I don't know when you need these. A date would help. Am I too late...do you need it sooner...later? TIA.:goodvibes

Sorry Linda, I don't need these till March 2013.

Thanks for all your help! I can't wait for this trip!

Hi,

Hope your keeping well.

I'm not sure if you may have missed it or maybe your not even at that stage yet (just that I noticed some other completed one's after my post).

Post No. 2659.

Just needs a small correction for the 'Mummy' being removed from our 6 year old's name. :hyper:

And I also made a small request about the maps too, although not sure if this is possible.

If you aren't at that stage yet, no worries just checking.

Thanks again.

FD

Linda,

I was hoping that you could please, please please do a couple Mickey Head Disigns for me?
We leave in 7 days and i have let the time slip by and havent made any shirts! :eek:

I am not picky at all, just a few request..

I would like the following

Mickey heads with a different Mickey in each one with names in the ears.
I am not picky about the colors, just looking for colorful.

The only one I would like to request a specific Mickey for is my niece
I would love for you to use the artist Mickey (like in my avatar) with Andria in the ear

The others can be any Mickey pics you have with the following names

Connie
Lindy
Tracey

We have always loved everything you have made for us and I am hoping you can squeeze this in!

Thank you for all you do!!

Hi there, looks like I'm back in business. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much!! <3 I have a couple things to ask.

The name tags: I forgot my husband, Richard
And Im not sure why I copied dumbo for my 7 yr old boy... He'll be so sad. LOL Can you do something for a boy. Like Skulls or pirates or JACK themed? With the name BLAKE? Thank you!!

Nicole

I would like to request a disign...if I am using the wrong info, let me know. I would like 2012NewDisneyWDWPiratesgrayBGCaitandBob.jpg
At the top could I substitute "Walt Disney World" for "Yo, Ho Yo, Ho A Disney Life For Us". At the bottom could you put the following names:

Steve
JoAnn
Jen
Ray
Debbie (can use Deb if there is not enough room for Debbie)
Dan
Steph
Andrew

Thank you so much for your time, especially with everything you have going on

Hi, I was just wondering if you are up to post #2663 (see above)? I know you have a lot going on and hate to ask, but I am going to my sister's this weekend and we were going to make the shirts for our Oct trip. Thanks again for all you do. Your work is great!!!

Hi, I was just wondering if you are up to post #2663 (see above)? I know you have a lot going on and hate to ask, but I am going to my sister's this weekend and we were going to make the shirts for our Oct trip. Thanks again for all you do. Your work is great!!!
Hi there, did you want all the names on one DISign or one for each?:goodvibes

Hi,

Hope your keeping well.

I'm not sure if you may have missed it or maybe your not even at that stage yet (just that I noticed some other completed one's after my post).

Post No. 2659.

Just needs a small correction for the 'Mummy' being removed from our 6 year old's name. :hyper:

And I also made a small request about the maps too, although not sure if this is possible.

If you aren't at that stage yet, no worries just checking.

Thanks again.

FD
So sorry about that....here's your edit.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter