• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Linda,

Your DISigns are great! :worship:

I was wondering though if it would be possible if I could get the following:
Bookmark Pirates Life (boy in red)
Bookmark Pirates Life (girl in pink)
----With Disney Dream and June 2012 and the normal "Here There be Pirates" at the top.

Also is there anyway to get just the background (the map with the darkened edges) just as a plain template?
I want to make double sided personalized bookmarks with a quote for an upcoming cruise and having the plain template (with nothing on it) would be so helpful.

Thanks!
Stephanie

ps: I hope I did this right. Is was my first request. :blush:

Hello. It's been a while since I have visited here. You did some beautiful work for me in 2010 when we had quite a few family celebrations!

I have been browsing some of your designs, and I am still amazed at your work. I am not quite sure exactly where to look for some of the things that I want, but I did see something that was a Phineas and Ferb design on a surfboard. I don't know if the are more P&F designs, but I would love to have a couple of those. MY DH and my grandson are huge Phineas & Ferb fans! Especially Perry.

Could you please do a design for us that shows 2012 somewhere and call it the Dunn Family Vacation with Phineas & Ferb? The names on the design would be Rick, Rhonda, Ricky, Bree, Paige & Arach.

Also, could I have one done for Arach using Phineas & Ferb that somehow says 5th birthday?

My DS and his new wife are celebrating their honeymoon at the same time. They were married this past weekend, but they will be celebrating at our June visit. Can you please do the M & M Monogram with blue letters? R for Mickey and B for Minnie? I would also love something that says "honeymoon" or "newlyweds" with their names Ricky & Bree.

I also was wondering if I could ask for a special request? My DD is a very big Cincinnati Reds fan. Is there any way to do a Mickey Bubble with the Cincinnati Reds logo and her name Paige? If you can't do their actual logo, maybe you could just somehow use the words Cincinnati Reds in the bubble.

I know this is somewhat cryptic and a lot to ask, but I thought I would give it a shot. If you need more info from me please let me know, or if any of this is not possible, I understand.

I am going to look through more of your designs later and I am sure I will want more designs.

You are awesome! Thanks for what you do!!!

Linda - a small correction please. Could you eliminate the "'" on Witson & Shumate so it should read The Witsons & The Shumates. The Davis' is fine.

Thanks
Clarence

Shadowryter - love your designs! Would you be able to personalize a couple for our June 23rd Western Caribbean on the Fantasy? I can't post the links...

Personalization: Celebrating Grandma's Birthday on the Fantasy
Design is in the Disney Cruise folder, Mickey Head with Mickey ballooons floating - DisneyCruiseShipCelebratingEllen.jpg

Personalization: The Goulet and Pearson Family Cruise, June 2012, Disney Fantasy
Design is in the Disney Cruise Folder, Mickey Head with Fantasy Ship in the middle, names on left ear, date on right ear - DisneyFantasyCrusieShipBubbleCummingsandJonesFamily.jpg

Thanks!

Hi Shadowryter - Can I please get the following two designs...

13 names grand gathering family design dw dreams come true

middle - Celebrating Gail's 60th
bottom - Disneyland 2012
Names:
Gail
Ron
Chris
Char
Stephanie
Brittany
Margaret
Eric
Davis
Sara
Kari
Mark
Bailey
Conner

2- Family Name Square

middle of mickey head - Celebrating Gail's 60th
Left Ear - 2012
Right Ear - Disneyland

bottom - Let the Memories Begin!

Names in square:

Gail
Ron
Chris
Char
Stephanie
Brittany
Margaret
Eric
Davis
Sara
Kari
Mark
Bailey
Conner

Thank you very much :)
Hi Chris & Char, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hello-
You come highly recommended from several sites and after browsing your work, I can see why! My family is excited about our 1st DW vacation. I'd love to make us matching shirts.... My request is pretty simple (and maybe you even have it somewhere, but I haven't seen it yet).

I'd like the black Mickey bubble with white numbers 2012
Also the black Minnie bubble with 2012... is it possible to do that with a pink/white bow instead of red/white?

That would be so wonderful, THANKS!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Shadow....

Sorry, I stepped away from my computer for a while...My unbirthday lady is named

ROSE....she is 45ish....loves Cinderella and Mickey. I was asking you for the initial "R" but I'll take whatever you can come up with....This is for a gift exchange titled the Un-Birthday gift exchange. It's not her birthday per-say. No parks...I was thinking of putting it on a tote bag and/or a shirt for her gift....

I breed Sport horses and my farm's name is Sleepy Hollow Sport Horses....so I thought I'd be the Headless Horseman here :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Thank you so much

HH:thumbsup2
Hi HH, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

I know you're having trouble with your files and I so appreciate you continuing to design and these aren't a rush b/c we aren't leaving until September.

Can you please make 2 of these (with Walt Disney World in addition to the date in the center-http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr174/shadowryter/Designs%20by%20Shadowryter/DCL%20Mickey%20Name%20Outline/MickeyNameOutline2012.jpg

One with Rachel & Lucio and the other with Hal, Sara, Catherine, Michael, & James.

And then 2 more of these LSU heads, with no date (LSU Tigers 2011 Lysa) for Rachel & Lucio.

Lastly, did you see my updated request a LSU head that just says GEAUX in one ear and TIGERS in the other ear? I accidentally put Tiger's instead of TIGERS. So sorry to the confusion!

Thanks so much!!!
Hi there, here are oyur requests. Did I not post the Geaux Tigers edit???:goodvibes

Hello there, I was wondering if you would make me some Mickey Bubble Heads...

Santa bubble head with "Wyatt" & maybe "2012" on it
Santa bubble head with "Evan" & maybe "2012" on it
Pirate bubble head "Wyatt"
Pirate bubble head "Evan"
Kermit the frong "Wyatt"
Woody "Evan"

Thank you SO much your work is fantastic!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

disney-graphics-mickey-and-minnie-mouse-354406.gif

You are the BEST

HH:thumbsup2

Hi Shadowryter! I have a request, I was looking through your DISigns and I saw one you did last year. I was wondering if I could get the same DISign but with the year 2012.
The file name was : graduation celebration with mickey 2011 shelby.jpg.
Hope this works!! Thanks in advance!!
Kayla

I absolutley love your designs! Can you please make 2 designs for me?

I would like 2 different red mickey heads.
1. In the Middle of the Head: Celebrating Dad's 50th Birthday
2. In the Middle of the Head: Celebrating Bob's 50th Birthday

The names around the Head are:
Mike
Jan
Kelly
Michael
Matthew
Mom
Grammy
Uncle

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. We are going to Walt Disney World in August, so no rush. I am not picky, so anything you can do would be awesome! Thanks so much!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter