Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Allison, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Shadowryter,

Just realized that after I saved all the wonderful disigns you made for me that they all appear to be really short and long when I open them like the file is squished. Do you know what I can do to fix this??? Thanks so much.

Figured it out never mind

Would you please consider making a welcome letter from Mickey and the gang for a family of first timers visiting wdw?

You had made one for my kids a few years ago and now we are trying to do something special for some friends that are going next week!

I understand if this is too last minute, but if you are able to do this by next Wednesday that we be wonderful, may 3. If not I completely understand.

The kids names are Jack, Jim, Josie, Jennifer, and JT...and of course mom and dad.

Thank you for considering...
All the best,
Robyn

Hi there, I am working on your requests today and most likely tomorrow. I have not received a reply from 4shared tech support but have just recently found that several hundred designs were in my recycle bin which I have since returned. Unfortunately before I could permantly fix my settings someone for some reason deleted my first folder of "Character Bubbles.":sad2:CB files II and III are still intact but this deletion means around 900 + designs are gone.:furious:If I should run into any broken links as I move through these pages I will ask if I should need more info from you. Sorry for the delay of your requests. I'm doing my best. Have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi there, I am working on your requests today and most likely tomorrow. I have not received a reply from 4shared tech support but have just recently found that several hundred designs were in my recycle bin which I have since returned. Unfortunately before I could permantly fix my settings someone for some reason deleted my first folder of "Character Bubbles.":sad2:CB files II and III are still intact but this deletion means around 900 + designs are gone.:furious:If I should run into any broken links as I move through these pages I will ask if I should need more info from you. Sorry for the delay of your requests. I'm doing my best. Have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

I'm so sorry for all your troubles, Linda. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you after all your hard work!:faint:
You've done so much for us, I wish there was a way to help you thru this. If there's anything we can do, please just say the word!:grouphug:

I feel bad for you. You do so much for all of us and it makes me sad to think someone would do this to one of our "treasures"

My family surprised me with a trip to see my son who is interning at WDW for my birthday in two weeks. I know it's very short notice but if you please have time would you consider doing a few designs for me. If not I understand.

I'd like this design
http://www.4shared.com/photo/bTRpNikf/Minnie_Bubble_with_Bow_2_Mom.html?
Doesn't have to have mom on it. I would like Celebrating my Birthday at WDW along the bottom in a wave line. Also if you have Minnie in pink with the pink polka dot bow instead of yellow that would be fabulous.

I'd also like one similar for my dh, ds, and dd if you could.
Just the Mickey head with gopher from Pooh & Friends for dh,
Chip on one and Dale on the other for my kids.

I have light forrest green shirts they will be going on if that matters in the designing.

I love this one too
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZP9pHmg_/mickey_bubble_with_fairy_godmo.html?
I wish I could think of something clever to put under it about birthday wishes be granted

Could you do one of the fairy godmother design and put "Don't make me go Fairy Godmother on you" LOL My daughter came up with that one said it was perfect for me. LOL

I would really want the top ones at least and if you have time the following would be great too. I just know I'm asking a lot for such short notice.

Could I get one of these plain
http://www.4shared.com/photo/6zxxGrHf/mickey_sorcerer_trio_bubble_an.html? or it could have WDW 2012 under it

And one of these
http://www.4shared.com/photo/lUCK2vez/Pirate_Map_Circle_with_Tink_Pi.html?
with "Don't make me go Pixie on you"

Thank you so much if you're able to do these for me.
tina
Hi Tina, I noticed you are leaving pretty soon so I wanted to get these to you asap. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

You rock! I am so impressed by your work. We are taking our kids to Disney for the THIRD time in June. We haven't told them yet. LOVE your LOVE for Disney
Can I get the following

Welcome letter from the princesses addressed to Lauren with envelope And can you add the month we are going June

Lauren welcome letter from mickey and the gang

Will welcome letter from mickey and the gang

Resort welcome letter from the Caribbean beach to

The Crowley family

Dinner Invites: The Crowley Family for the flollowing:

Crystal Palae on June 3 at 7:30pm

Princess Storybook on June 4 at 8:05 am

Coral Reef on June 4 at 1:05pm

Chef Mickeys on June 4 at 9:20 pm

BBB on June 5 at 9 am-For Lauren

Mama Melrose-Fantasmic Dinner on June 5 at 5:05 pm

Ohana Breakfast on June6 at 9:20 Am

1900 Fare Oaks- Grand Floridian Dinner On June 6 at 4:30 pm

Tomorrow land Wishes Dessert on June 6 at 8:30 PM

Hollywood & Vine- Hollywood Studios on June 7 at 8:05 am

Sci-fi Dine-In Theatre-Hollywood Studios on JUne 7 at 2pm

Nine Dragons- Epcot-China on June 7 at 8:45 pm

Donald’s Safari Breakfast- on June 8 at 8 am

Shutters- Caribbean Beach Resort june 8 at 5:50 pm

Whispering Canyon Café-Wilderness Lodge on June 9 at 11:30 am

Liberty Tavern-Magic Kingdom on June 9 at 5:40 pm

1900 Fare Oaks- Grand Floridian-June 10 at 11 Am

Pixie Dust label could say Pixie Dust for Lauren June 2012

4-Black mickey head with mickey characters inside Then at the bottom walt disney world and on the top Our Family Vacation all with

2012 on right ear and on left ear

Shelley
Brian
Shelley
Lauren

mickey mouse head black and red made with names around it

THanks shelley
Hi Shelley, here are your requests minus 1.:goodvibesLet's try this again.

princess:

I have been looking at all of your designs for the past few hours and I LOVE them! My family and I are going to WDW in the fall. I wanted to get a design so I could make some shirts. Would you please design the following for me? I would greatly appreciate your help!

Minnie with bow names: (black_minnie_bubble_with_bow)

Dotty
Teresa
Julianne
Maddie
Beth

Mickey Names: (mickey_mh_grandpa)..example

Julian
Bob
Geoff
Robert
Campbell

Pirate_mh-enhanced
Geoff
Julianne
Campbell

TTY_Cars_MH
Robert
Campbell

**Please note…Campbell is a boy. I saw the name earlier on your site and noticed it was a girl.

Thank you so much!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

I have looked through your designs and I love your restaurant invitations. I use a lot of the blank ones and just write in the date and name instead of requesting a change in design every time. However, on our upcoming trip we have reservations at Trail's End and I cannot find an invitation for that particular restaurant do you think you could design something similar to your other blank invitations? Thank you so much if you can. :)
Hello, here you go.:goodvibes

I love your work! Thanks for doing this---it's amazing :)

We are taking our FIRST CRUISE on the 6/9/2012 Fantasy to the Western Caribbean. We are the Anderson Family (Steve, Amy, and DD Hanna).

We'd love it if you could modify a couple of existing signs for us:

DisneyCruiseShipCelebratingEllen.jpg (except this one would be for Hanna)

and

DisneyFantasyCrusieShipBubbleCummingsandJonesFamily.jpg (except this one would be for the Anderson Family..June 2012. If "first cruise" fits somehow that's cool, too... but, you are the DISigner and it's completely your choice!)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Amy :worship:

I was wondering if I could get a few items!!

- Disney alaska bubble crusing tio 2011 - I was wondering if I could get it with Cruisin' Around Alaska on top and July 15 - 22 2013 on the bottom

- Tigger Stripes name with Tigger casey - But with the name Kaylin

- Captain Mickey Mark - But one each for the names Mike, Lloyd, Ben, Jeremy, Bob

- First Mate Minnie - But one each for the names Julie, Megan, Evan, Jennifer, Barbara, Laura, Kaylin, Karla, Ali, Heather

- The design you did for #1101 but without any words! (The three generations...)

Thanks!!!
Megan :)
Hello Megan, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi! Thank you so much for what you do!

Could I please request the following: red, white, black name with Mickey - "Papaw"

and the Black bubble with rings 2 "Jason and Samantha" "18 Magical Years"

Thank you so much!!! You rock!!:cool1:
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi
Could we please get a stroller tag design using the following design

FourParksPurpleBorderStrollerTagFlaniganFamily.jpg

It needs to say "Parker Family"

My sister needs one for her daughter using the following design

PrincessStrollerTagTeagan.jpg

It needs to say "Princess Evy"

Thank you so much! Your designs are wonderful. :)
Amy

Your designs are AWESOME! I tried numerous times, but can't seem to figure out how to link the photo bucket or 4share images to my request.

Can you please do some name fills? Sorry it is a BIG list. We are not in a hurry so take as long as you like. :) We are so appreciative.

Toy Story base w Buzz and Woody on the ends. Please put Walt Disney World Logo on the bottom - Please use names Matthew, Marshall, Brent, and Michael

Toy Story base/mix w/ Woody, Jessie and Bullseye on end & Walt Disney World Logo on bottom - Please use names Kayla, Karen, Wendy & Ariel

Ariel/Little Mermaid w/ Character and Walt Disney World logo- please use names Karen, Kayla, Wendy, Ariel and Mommy

Finding Nemo with character Nemo, Dory and Squirt on ends/top. Walt Disney World Logo on bottom - Please use names Matthew, Marshall, Karen, Kayla, Ariel, Wendy, Brent, Michael, Mommy, Daddy Grammy and Grandpop

Princess with Belle and Rapunzel on ends with Walt Disney World Logo on bottom - Please use names Kayla, Karen, Ariel, Wendy and Mommy

Character Mix Boys with Walt Disney World Logo - Please use names Matthew, Michael, Marshall, Brent, Daddy and Grandpop

Character Mix Girls with Walt Disney World logo - Please use names Kayla, Karen, Ariel, Wendy, Mommy and Grammy

Fab Five Trio with Walt Disney World logo on bottom - Please use names Matthew, Kayla, Karen, Marshall, Brent, Ariel, Wendy, Michael, Grammy and Grandpop

Lion King w/ Simba on end and Walt Disney World logo on bottom -please use names Matthew, Kayla, Karen, Marshall, Brent, Wendy, Ariel, Michael, Mommy and Daddy

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! We look forward to seeing them!!
Have a lot of shirts to make!!

Hi. I would like to request two character initials please. T - Jake from Jake and the Never Land Pirates and T - Squirt. TIA. Love your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter