Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Linda,

When you get a chance, would you mind doing the following letters:

C w/ Belle
C w/ Daisy
M w/ Jake from Jake & the Neverland pirates
M w/ Donald
H w/ Mickey
S w/ Minnie
J w/ Goofy
W w/ pluto

And the LSU mickey head (no date) w/ Daddy, Mommy, Catherine, Michael, James & William and one more LSU Mickey head with GEAUX in the left ear and Tiger's in the right ear. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much.
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Can you do the fab 5 in the
THE CROWLEY'S

Can you do the following:
Brian in NEMO
Brian in MIckey
WILL in Mickey

Will in Donald

Can you do a fab 5 and a background of WDW castle

The Crowley's
June 3-10, 2012

Can You do
SHELLEY in Princess

THanks

Hi can you make me a name fill:
*Fab five trio (http://www.4shared.com/photo/DSHhZ3z...io_elijah.html) with the name Lauren
Thanks
Hello there, here are your requests which you can make within one post by the way.;)The last link did not work. Here are your other requests.:goodvibes

Hello shadowryter,

May I make a request please?

If possible, I'd like to request a Perfectly Princess Tea Party Invitation for Emily and Jen for Monday, July 2 at 1030 AM.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent; and if you consider this request, please do so at your convenience.

Thank you!

Gretchen

Looking for some ideas for my son. He loves the Disney dogs and I was trying to find some to put his name onto. Also some items to put Gavin and Mommy on. We are sailing June 1, 2012 on the Disney dream. Do you have any examples to look at and where can I find your other art. Thank you so much for time and consideration.

Taylor

Names Mickey Head Outline....sorry dis wouldnt let me post with link

The Hansen's, Jerry, Ana, Taylor, Gavin, Hunter

Sailing June 1, 2012
Disney Dream:yay:

I also have post 1189, sorry very new at this.

Your disigns are awesome!! :love:

Edited: I totally changed my mind! If you have time, I would like the mickey head with the name outline http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr174/shadowryter/Designs%20by%20Shadowryter/DCL%20Mickey%20Name%20Outline/?action=view&current=4NamesMickeyHeadOutlineRobinAinsley.jpg and the following names in black:

Amy
Allan
Lindsey
Matthew
Andrea
Robbie
Emyle
Kelsey
Janie
Bill
Lisa
Brad
Noelle

Unless that is too many names - just let me know! Also, if you could put 2012 in the middle also in black.

thanks so much!!

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes
%20Shadowryter/Sports/th_LSUTigersBubbleGEAUX.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you so much, they are awesome. Please don't hate me, but I realized I made a mistake with the GEAUX TIGERS one. It should be TIGERS (plural) and not Tiger's (possessive). Would you mind correcting it? Again thank you for your work and I'm sorry for not catching it sooner.

Looking for some ideas for my son. He loves the Disney dogs and I was trying to find some to put his name onto. Also some items to put Gavin and Mommy on. We are sailing June 1, 2012 on the Disney dream. Do you have any examples to look at and where can I find your other art. Thank you so much for time and consideration.

Taylor

Hi Taylor,
The Dis-igner of this thread is Shadowryter. If you scroll up to the top of this page (or go to the previous page if this post starts a new page) you'll find a post by her. Click on one of the links in her signature to see her work. You can also check the first page of this thread for lots of info.
HTH

Sorry about the hacking....I hope they can find them....

I was hoping to get a Letter for my Un-Birthday person...

She loves Cinderella....

"R with Cinderella" would be SUPER FANTASTIC....

Thank you so much...and I'm in no hurry....

YOU ROCK

HH:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you so much, can I ask one small favor? Is there anyway to put a border around the outline. It looks great. The girls are excited to wear them

Question: I have found a TON of really great images to use in my boys autograph books for our trip in June. However, being new to all of this I save what I liked in my Photobucket account (which is a new thing to me.) How can I print what I saved?? The only option I'm finding is to print through them and I would like to print the items on my home printer. Help?!?!
:confused3

Hello! Lovely work, I wish I had the talent. But I am so glad you do :) Would you mind, when you have a spare moment, creating a wedding signature for my hubby and I to use for fan programs? I have an example, don't worry.

We would like our names and date in the color Navy. We would like it to say: Courtenay & Brian on the top line and 10-14-2012 on the bottom. If you can, please add the little Mickey heads to the signature like the example picture. I hope that makes sense and not too much to ask.

Example thumb:

Please and Thanks soooo much!

Courtenay

1. The Sullivan Family: Dinner at O'Hana. Wednesday May 9th 5:20pm

2. The Sullivan Family: Dinner at Narcoossee Thursday, May 10th 7:30pm

3. The Sullivan Family invited to celebrate James 5th birthday @ Chef Mickey's, Fri. May 11th 6:40pm

4. The Sullivan Family: Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe, Sat. May 12th 6:35pm

5. Dear Luke and James, I can't wait to meet you in May, letter from Mickey and the gang

Question: I have found a TON of really great images to use in my boys autograph books for our trip in June. However, being new to all of this I save what I liked in my Photobucket account (which is a new thing to me.) How can I print what I saved?? The only option I'm finding is to print through them and I would like to print the items on my home printer. Help?!?!
:confused3
All you have to do is click on the image and it will enlarge. At the top of the enlarged image you will find a drop down list. Just click download and save it to your computer where you can later print it on your own. You can also read my 1st post.:goodvibes
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter