Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had everything done, but today I realized I have forgotten one welcome letter! So, if you would please do just one more for me:

blankwelcomelettermic1.James.jpg
with the name Jack

BTW, yesterday I was going to a quilting class with a friend, and brought the 7 shirts I have made using your disigns to show her. They ended up getting passed around the whole class! Everyone was just blown away, not only by the disigns themselves, but by your generosity to do these for all of us! THANK YOU!!

Hi, I love your designs! I haven't seen these characters on your website, so I apologize if they are out there and I just didn't catch them.
I would love it if I could get Mickey bubble designs for the following:

1. Mickey bubble with Darth Maul character, Name Ben in the left ear and 2012 in the right ear.
2. Mickey bubble with Wolverine character, Name Joey in the left ear and 2012 in the right ear.

Thank you so much!
Jill

Shadowryter,

Thanks for fixing that. So sorry for the extra work, but I can't get the file to dowload. It says that is doesn't exist. In regards to post 1037.

Shadowryter,

Thanks for fixing that. So sorry for the extra work, but I can't get the file to dowload. It says that is doesn't exist. In regards to post 1037.
Hi there, something odd happened with the post...not sure but I couldn't even edit it though it showed my response to you and your design change???:confused3Might have something to do with the maintainence shutdown the other night. Posts have been disappearing all over the place.:lmao:Let's try this again.:goodvibes

Hi, I really love your designs! I am not cruising for almost another year but figure it's never too early to start planning. ;)
I would like to make a request, please. I cannot post a link yet, but believe the name is DCL Cruise Outline Fantasy, it's the outline of a Mickey head with various names, similar to the one in post 840.
I would like to to say Disney Fantasy 2013, and the names are:
Aaron, Sheila, Ainsley, Ashlyn, Jordan, Joe, Tara, Nicholas and Matthew.
There is obviously no rush.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with all of us.

Hi Shadowryter,
I'm sorry if I missed this, but I did search the thread and didn't find it, so I just wanted to check in and see if you may have missed my first request. I know I have quite a while until my cruise, but didn't want my request to get lost since you're so popular and this request was now several pages back. Thanks so much!
Sheila

Hi there, something odd happened with the post...not sure but I couldn't even edit it though it showed my response to you and your design change???:confused3Might have something to do with the maintainence shutdown the other night. Posts have been disappearing all over the place.:lmao:Let's try this again.:goodvibes

This is the one with the wrong spelling...Correct spelling is Genae!
Thanks!

May I get a few designs when you get a chance?

1. Disney Years- Magical Memories Multiple Johnson
"Making MAGICal Memories" 2012
1 larger Minnie head- Nana
3 smaller Minnie heads- Taylor, Ava, and Sydney
1 smaller Mickey head- Garren

2. The same design above except with 'Grandma' in the larger Minnie head

3. Bubble Designs- Celebrations- Grand Gathering Family Design
May I also get this design with this in the middle:
MAGICal Family Cruise

And the following names for the mickey head: Nana, Larissa, Cliff, Sydney, Garren, Rebecca, Marty, Taylor, Ava, Grandma

Thank you so much!

I love everything you do. Thank you so much for giving of your time and talent! Would it be possible to get one of your alphabet letters, the letter S done with Rapunzel on it? I have been trying to add the link and have had no success.

We leave in 8 days, so if you're too busy I totally understand. I did request this 8 days ago, but I think it got lost in the shuffle. Again, thank you for being so giving!

Hello,

I am in LOVE with your character initials!!!! Would it be possible for you to make the following letters: O, L, S, E, M?

The O and L can be any classic character (since there aren't any yet), and if you can do different S, E, and M ones (other than what you already have) that would be awesome! Our last name is Seem and there will be two "Seem" cabins so it would be great to have different designs.

Here is a link to one of them just in case it's not clear what I'm talking about! http://www.4shared.com/photo/QN02WEiB/s_belle.html

We leave on April 28 so if you can't get to these, that's fine! My husband just said last night that I need to research other designs for magnets, so now I'm scrambling!

Thank you soooooo much!
Kristie

I apologize for posting this again - wasn't sure with the server issues my posting went through or not....I sent it on 4/12/12...here it is...We leave on April 27th...THANKS!!

I love your DISigns! Leaving for first trip to disney world followed by disney Dream cruise April 27th...:-)

Thanks, Kate

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ScbmCsb...refurl=d1forum
Around Mickey head and bottom of ears, “Live your best; Laugh every day; Love unconditionally”
Top left ear, “John Kate”
Top right ear, “the World the Dream”
Inside, “Disney 2012”

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/r...mmingsCrew.jpg with Pirate Goofy in middle
on top, “yo ho, yo ho”
on bottom, “Keith Krew”

I know I'm cutting it close, and if it's not possible just let me know and I'll just go on my way...but I just decided to do "invitations" to meals...we leave in 5 days though.....so hopefully its still enough notice...

Here is the info:

All made out to: "MacDonald Kids"

Reservations
April 21st
Chef Mickey
8:30 p.m.

April 22nd
Tusker House w/ Donald
2:05 p.m.

April 23rd
Prime Time
6:30 p.m.

April 24th
1900 Park Fare
7:05 p.m.

April 25th
Akershus
4:55 p.m.

April 26th
Crystal Palace
6:30 p.m.

April 27th
Teppan Edo
6:50 p.m.

April 28th
Whispering Canyon Cafe
5:20 p.m.

Also we need some mousekeeping envelopes

From the MacDonald-Kirchner Family

Toy Story
Lilo and Stitch
Princesses
Cars
Fab 5
Phineas and Ferb
Tinkerbell
Pirate Mickey and Minnie

Am I bonkers thinking this is possible? I understand 100% if you feel it won't be, it's my own folly for waiting so long to request them. But if you by chance can, I will be very grateful :worship:

We just booked a cruise for May 14th and my mom would love to do matching T-shirts. I found 2 of your DISigns that I think would be awesome. I hope I'm not too late to get shirts made. My mom would be so surprised. Can I please request two DISigns?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/F9KwTxyR/DCL_Name_Outline_Fantasy_Annet.html
The names are for Mickeys outline would be:
Karen
Zayda
Jennifer
Nysa
Alyssa
Andrea
The inside would be Disney Magic 2012

http://www.4shared.com/photo/TFeLOvMr/2012_Disney_Cruise_Pirates_Gra.html
Its a girl only cruise so under 2012 if you can put something like "Girls just want to have fun cruise" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter