Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sooo love your work. I would like to request some magnets. Unfortunately the 4shared web site seems to be having issues so I will let you know what I want by description.

DCL Dream Name- Earley Family
DCL Dream Name- Morton Family
DCL Dream Name- Heard Family
DCL Dream Name- Davis Family

DCL Name outline- Jeff, Toya, Taylor, Jasmine, Jaden, Ganny, Brandi, RJ
DCL Name outline- Hubert, Doreen, Patrick, Andrew, Tamiya, Tasha, Prince
DCL Name outline- Benterah, Melissa, Zamorah, Amyrah, Kendrah, Yaya

10 birthstone birthday bubble- October- Brandi 2012 on the Dream

Thank you so much. I'm so excited. :cool1:

Hi!
I'm having trouble accessing your 4shared account so I can't really see what you already have, but I was wondering if you could help me out with a request? I am looking to do some "tickets" as part of our FE gift for our 4/14 Dream cruise. I would like to personalize them, so I don't know if you have a blank, or you could make one with the basic info on it: date, the ship etc, and then I could fill the rest in?

I'm really hoping you can help me! Thanks so much!

Chris
:)

Is it possible for you to change the Hollywood & Vine invitation to read lunch instead of breakfast? Thank you!

Hello there, by the time I got to you I noticed you had a request for Valentines Day. Was that for this year? If so I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time. Here are the rest of your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda, I'm back again! This is my last request. I think. ;)

Mickey Head bubble similar to this one:
LightningMcQueenTrioBubbleTrey.jpg

but with these changes:
use Finn McMissile instead of Lightning McQueen. Smaller Finn McMissile in left ear, Kolton in right ear (no date please). Whatever color of background works best with image.

THANK YOU!!! paw:

Hi Peg, here is your request.:goodvibes

Thanks so much for the Princess Gabby disign for my grandaughter. I love it,but must be doing something wrong. I have copied it and saved it to my Disney Folder and when I bring it up,it is long and narrow. I enlarged it and I left it the same and still get the same result. What am I doing wrong? The Prince Josh design comes up fine.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Peg

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda: I love your initials with the characters. I looked to see if I could find what I need on your share file and didn't find what I am looking for. If you have them somewhere else already done, I would be happy to just use what you have already designed. If not, could I please request some designs that I am going to make necklaces to give away to some little girls. If so I would love to have:
letter M with Rapunzel
Letter M with Arial
Letter A with Rapunzel
Letter I with Cinderella
Letter A with Belle
Letter M with Cinderella
Letter B with Minnie Mouse
Letter T with anything Lion King
Letter E with Cinderella
Letter K with either Mulan or Mickey
Letter K with Tinkerbelle

Thanks so much. If there are any that won't work, I am pretty flexible.

You have a wonderful day!
Karla

Hi there! You created a fabulous "dis"ign for our family trip last Thanksgiving and I'd love to have another one for our upcoming cruise. The image is
http://www.4shared.com/photo/NxPRPhPR/file.html (names grand gathering family design). I love the Disney World 2012 in the middle and hope you can put a little more info underneath the design

Here are the names...

Suz
Jeff
Katie
Bobbie
Julie
Dana
Talia
Ethan

Underneath if you could put
Celebrating 10-20-30-40-50

We're celebrating 10 years of friendship with Dana, Talia & Ethan...20 years of marriage for Jeff & I, 30 years of friendship with Julie, 40th BD for Talia, and 50th birthday for Julie and I. Isn't that fun?

We're also celebrating Bobbie's 6th birthday, but that doesn't quite fit with the 10-50 thing so I'm hoping to find a special design for her birthday.

Thank you again for the design you did for our Thanksgiving. My girls still wear their shirts quite often.

Suz

Thanks so much for the Princess Gabby disign for my grandaughter. I love it,but must be doing something wrong. I have copied it and saved it to my Disney Folder and when I bring it up,it is long and narrow. I enlarged it and I left it the same and still get the same result. What am I doing wrong? The Prince Josh design comes up fine.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Peg
Hi Peg, sorry for the problem with photobucket. When you click on the thumbnail it will take you to the image in my PB account. Once there do not right click and save the image as this will leave you with that stretched appearance, something I easliy cure with Photoshop. Move your cursor near the top of the image and a pop up bar will appear. Go to file, download (original size) and you should be good to go. I tried it just now and it works for me so here's hoping. Please let me know if this solves the issue. Sorry for the inconvienance.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi can you please do Mousekeeping tip envelope with Micky and Minni from the Hill Family Cabibn # 7086
and from the Yates Family cabin # 7084
and We are sailing on the Dream in June If you have any tip envelopes with the cruise line logos, (thanking for the great service) that would be great if not, the one with Pooh and friends is fine.
Thank you so much.
Hi there, sorry for the wait...trying to implement Photobucket and it takes a bit. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Peg, sorry for the problem with photobucket. When you click on the thumbnail it will take you to the image in my PB account. Once there do not right click and save the image as this will leave you with that stretched appearance, something I easliy cure with Photoshop. Move your cursor near the top of the image and a pop up bar will appear. Go to file, download (original size) and you should be good to go. I tried it just now and it works for me so here's hoping. Please let me know if this solves the issue. Sorry for the inconvienance.:goodvibes
Linda

Linda,

Thanks,that solved the problem. We are snow birds and are here in Kissimmee until May (love it). Our son and grandchilden Josh (5) and Gabby (7) will be here on Friday,so I am going to try and get shirts made for them by then. Thanks again. I do appreciate all you have done.

Peg

Hi,
We are doing a quick birthday trip for my son in 4 weeks. I wanted to see if I could get a couple disigns from you!

This birthday one: http://www.4shared.com/photo/soe_K8L-/file.html

The number should be 7, and the name Jackson, also can you do it in more boy colors/characters, rather than the princesses :) Thanks!

Also, if I could get a couple character initials:

Flynn Ryder or if you have Maximus the horse, even better! - J
Rapunzel - E

Tron Legacy - J
Tiana - E

Finn McMissile - J

Thank you so much!!

Hi I have a few more requests for you...well maybe more than a few

1. Tangled Bubble Celebrate
I'm Celebrating my 40th Birthday at Disney World
2. Squirt Bubble Oliver
one ear-Aidan
other ear-little dude
Wavy across the bottom-1st trip to Disney
3. heuy, duey, louie Bubble
Big Bro
Middle Bro
Baby Bro
4. Mickey Bubble Holly Shiftwell
2012, Dream
5. Baby Tigger Bubble
Dante, 1st Trip 2012
6. Jedi Mickey Bubble
Blank
7. Minnie Bubble w bow
2012, I’m 40!
8. Mickey Bubble Finn
Can you make the bubble blue instead of black more like the Holly Shiftwell look?
1st design-Dream, 2012, Kellen
2nd-design-Dream, 2012, Brennan
9. Phineas and Ferb Bubble
2012, Connor
10. Sorcerer Mickey Bubble
-1st design-Brennan, 2012
-2nd design-Celebrating my wife’s 40th Birthday!
11. Steamboat Willie Mickey Bubble
2012, Pop
12. Tinker Bell with Sparkles Bubble
2012, Grandma
13. Tigger Trio Bubble
14. Goofy Blue Bubble
Ty, 1st Trip 2012
15. Donald Duck Multi Bubble
2012, Kellen
16. Crush Bubble
1st Design-2012, Duuuude!
2nd Design-I'm 40!, Duuuuude!
17. Woody and Buzz Bubble Blank
Kaiden, 2012
18. Seven Dwarfs-I think I saw these but now can’t get into your files. I need the Mickey Bubbles with one of the dwarfs in each of them. With the year 2012 on one ear and the name of the dwarf on the other.
19. Seven Dwarfs Snow White Bubble
Grandma, 2012
20. Seven Dwarfs-prince
Is it possible to make a Snow White Prince to match the seven dwarfs and snow white?
Pop, 2012
21. I didn’t save one and can’t get into your files but I am guessing you have one that is a Cinderella Bubble
22. Up Carl in Cloud
Pop, 2012
23. Donald Duck Bubble Trio
24. Belle Trio Bubble
I’m 40!
25. Storm Trooper 2011 Alex
2012, Pop

THANK YOU!!!!
Hi there, I'll have to divide this between two posts. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

I absolutely love your DISigns! You are so talented! I was going to see if you can fill the following request when you have time. My trip isn't until June, so I have plenty of time.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yr5K_eXk/_2__Chef_Mickeys_Invitation_8_.html
One for "Taylor and Family", one for "Molly" and one for "Fleming Family"
Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 10:20 am

Myka and Brooke
Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 9:30 am

http://www.4shared.com/photo/p_y0Fh-W/Letter_from_Mickey_and_the_Gan.html
Taylor
Change "November" to June
*Also can I get the envelope that goes with this letter addressed to Taylor?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/LdPtWKd8/Whispering_Canyon_Cafe_Invitat.html
One for "Taylor and Family", one for "Fleming Family", one for "Myka and Brooke" and one for "Molly"
Change "breakfast" to dinner
Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 5:20 pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/FZiUiedY/1900_Park_Fare__Dinner_Invitat.html
One for "Taylor", one for "Myka", one for "Brooke", one for "Jeremy and Theresa", one for "Fleming Family" and one for "Molly" (sorry for so many individual request)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:50 pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/cdJjS-jB/Bibbidi_Bobbidi_Boutique_Invit.html
Princess Taylor
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 3:00 pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/M4KnLhEO/50s_Prime_Time_Cafe_Invitation.html?refurl=d1forum
One for "Taylor and Family", one for "Myka and Brooke", one for "Fleming Family" and one for "Molly" (sorry for so many individual request)
Monday, June 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/u8M0DcYv/Teppan_Edo_Invitation_Max_and_.html?refurl=d1forum
One for "Taylor and Family", one for "Myka and Brooke", one for "Brooke",one for "Fleming Family" and one for "Molly" (sorry for so many individual request)
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:20 pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QaH344A8/Ohana_Dinner_Invitation_Kenned.html?refurl=d1forum
One for "Taylor and Family", one for "Judy and Bob", one for "Molly", one for "Brooke", one for "Happy 30th Birthday, Jonathan", and one for "Happy Sweet 16, Myka"
Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Let me apologize for the individual request with in each request. I want to make the trip is magical as possible for those traveling with me! Thank you so much in advance for making these items.

Kris
Hi Kris, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Looks like I have to divide yours too.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter