Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your DisSigns are awesome! I would like to request the following ones when you have the opportunity:

Mickey Sorcerer Trio Bubble, name - Kathy
Goofy Trio Bubble, Name- Chip
Black bubble with rings - names: Chip & Kathy, 40 Magical Years
Celebrating our anniversary I gave him my heart, Chip & Kathy, Celebrating 40 Magical Years

Thank you so much for sharing!

Hi there, I tried several times to post yesterday but 4shared wouldn't hear of it.:mad: Today I found what I tried to upload last night all there in multiples. Let's hope their glitchiness holds out for a while. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much! Your stuff is amazing and I really appreciate you sharing your talents.

Hi Bonnie, here is what I have so far. The parents dancing have stumped me...unless there is clip art of that than I am at a loss...if you have some art of this please feel free to send it my way. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda,

Here is the link I got when I went into the Gallery on the Wikia site for Phineas and Ferb and I found a picture of the paretns, hopefully you can use it. I tried to look for one of them when they are surfing but couldnt find it. Again thank you, cant wait to see this design.

http://phineasandferb.wikia.com/ind...ying_Fishmonger&image=ThatHatIsOnTooTight-png

Hello there, here is your edit.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for taking some extra time for this design. I can't wait to show it to my mom! You do such great work, and now that you have added those new letters with characters, I have just a few more requests.

If possible, could I please have: 1) The letter A with Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, 2) The letter A with Pluto, 3) The letter A with Francesco Bernoulli from Cars 2, 4) The letter O with Goofy, 5) The letter O with Donald Duck, and 6) The letter O with Finn McMissile from Cars 2.

You are the best to devote your own time to making others' trips special, including mine! Thanks again! :)

Hi -
I don't have a customization request, but I was looking at the FE Gifts thread and you had posted that the Disigns in this post were yours - I was wondering if you would please post the link or post the blank disigns here for me? I cannot find them in your 4shared folder, the folder is empty (it's not shared with everyone I believe the issue is).

the post from the FE Thread is here:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44140342&postcount=3346

Thank you so much, your work is wonderful, creative and inspiring!

Your 4 share file is not working today, but I pretty sure I saw candy bar wrappers on your site. Could I get 4 of these. All different designs, one each for
Misty
Lauren
Teresa
Harper
Walt Disney World
May 16-21, 2012

Thanks so much. Connie

Your 4 share file is not working today, but I pretty sure I saw candy bar wrappers on your site. Could I get 4 of these. All different designs, one each for
Misty
Lauren
Teresa
Harper
Walt Disney World
May 16-21, 2012

Thanks so much. Connie

Hi -
I don't have a customization request, but I was looking at the FE Gifts thread and you had posted that the Disigns in this post were yours - I was wondering if you would please post the link or post the blank disigns here for me? I cannot find them in your 4shared folder, the folder is empty (it's not shared with everyone I believe the issue is).

the post from the FE Thread is here:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44140342&postcount=3346

Thank you so much, your work is wonderful, creative and inspiring!
Hi there, the Mickey heads are my DISigns. I've been having a lot of problems with 4shared lately, thanks so much for the tip. I went into my account settings and realized some were different so I reset them. Please let me know if you can now access the files. The link is in my signature below and the file you are looking for is "Disney Years."TIA:goodvibes
Linda

Hi everyone, I received a hint from the above poster and reset my 4shared account settings. I'm hoping that this was the issue with some files not being able to be accessed. Please give it a try and let me know if the problem was solved with this. Things may have changed after the upgrade which I wasn't aware of. As usual thank you for your understanding and have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi! Can you make me the grand gathering with 13 pirates found under Disney Years but to say Disney Dream 2012 with Mom, Dad, Jake, Kaitlyn and Nicholas?

Thanks!
Ok so I'm guessing you want 5 pirate heads but any particuliar pirate color per name?

Hi there, the Mickey heads are my DISigns. I've been having a lot of problems with 4shared lately, thanks so much for the tip. I went into my account settings and realized some were different so I reset them. Please let me know if you can now access the files. The link is in my signature below and the file you are looking for is "Disney Years."TIA:goodvibes
Linda

Hi - me again :)

I tried your link in your sig file and it told me the link wasn't valid. I am wondering if when you reset your account settings 4shared gave you a different link to your 4shared files? Just trying to help as I know that a LOT of people look to you for DISigns....

Perhaps you could re-copy your link and see if that helps?

Thanks so much again for all you do for EVERYONE on the DIS!
Beverly

Hi - me again :)

I tried your link in your sig file and it told me the link wasn't valid. I am wondering if when you reset your account settings 4shared gave you a different link to your 4shared files? Just trying to help as I know that a LOT of people look to you for DISigns....

Perhaps you could re-copy your link and see if that helps?

Thanks so much again for all you do for EVERYONE on the DIS!
Beverly
Hi Beverly, I checked out my 4shared again and found that after sharing all my files that I forget to share the main file that would let you all in. :sad2:I fixed this and would appreciate if someone could let me know if it is operational. I tried to open the files with my DD's laptop. I was sucessful and she does not have a DIS account so here's hoping.:goodvibes

Hi Beverly, I checked out my 4shared again and found that after sharing all my files that I forget to share the main file that would let you all in. :sad2:I fixed this and would appreciate if someone could let me know if it is operational. I tried to open the files with my DD's laptop. I was sucessful and she does not have a DIS account so here's hoping.:goodvibes

It worked for me, so hopefully it is fixed!

LOL - Not AT you but WITH you! Having a DIS account should not make a difference - two different critters! However, it DOES work now and again I say:

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Beverly

Hello!
I'm new at this, but adore your designs. Would you be able to create two for me?

I would want one Captain Mickey MH that says "Will" (I can't link the image as I have only 1 post, but it's captain_mickey_mh_jack in the bubble designs, cruise, cruise mickey heads folder).

and one First Mate Minnie Mouse MH that says "Nora" (same folder)

Thank you so much!
Sandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter