• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please get this letter in the Mickey and Pals format?

Gracen and Drake,

Pack your clothes and Mickey ears,
save some room for souvenirs
Take a plane and the magic bus,
come and have some fun with us!

Your Pal, Mickey Mouse

Please and thank you.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/QfbRJmma/Letter_from_Disney_Cruise_Line.html

Hope the link works!

If you could get this to me by Feb 5, that would be awesome...trying to surprise the kids (and my mom!) in Feb for our June Fantasy cruise :goodvibes

Here's the info for Letter 1:
Lauren & Zach
Disney Fantasy
June 2, 2012

Letter 2:
Grandma
Disney Fantasy
June 2, 2012
After "...Disney Fantasy.", pls put "You will have so much fun playing with Lauren and Zach!" and then continue with "I look forward to your arrival...."

I am sure I will be back with more requests before then - y'all are great! :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Hi there, I need to create Beaker and it will take me just a bit so I need to do this during my down time. As fas as Kellybells design goes I did not had the circle wallpaper to create a clear enough number. Disney Dork was smaller so it worked. I recreated the image and put my own spin on it. Let me know what you think and I'll be back with Beaker in a couple of days.:goodvibes

We LOVE what you did for the 12 DISign. It will be perfect for our trip. Can't wait to see the Beaker, when you have the time. No hurry, we have 5 months before our trip.

Thank you again for sharing your time and talent. It is so appreciated!!!

Salli

Hi There!

I'd love to have a letter to use to surprise my girls with our upcoming February trip. We leave on 2/15, so if I could have it by the 10th or so that would be great. Apologies for the late notice...I wasn't planning on using any disigns for this trip, but then I just couldn't resist just a few!

Here's the link:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OdONsOQ7/Letter_from_Mickey_and_Minnie_.html

If it could say:

Dear Stella, Bianca & Nola,

Surprise! Minnie and I heard that you are in Florida this week and we decided that you're going to have to come and visit us for a few days. So pack your things and get a good night's sleep because Mommy & Nanny are bringing you to Disney World in the morning!

Can't wait to see you girls again!

Your Pals,

Thanks so much in advance. My girls loved all of the adorable things I made for them with your designs on our last trip. They really made everything so very magical.

Gina :goodvibes

May I please get this letter in the Mickey and Pals format?

Gracen and Drake,

Pack your clothes and Mickey ears,
save some room for souvenirs
Take a plane and the magic bus,
come and have some fun with us!

Your Pal, Mickey Mouse

Please and thank you.
I forgot to mention that this is for a surprise trip on January 27th. I apologize for the short notice and I understand if you aren't able to do it.

Hi Linda

I think your designs are amazing and was wondering if you could help me. We are travelling on 4th Feb and staying at Pop. This will be my Mother in Laws (Ann) first trip and my sons (Ryan) second, he is 6yrs old.

I am very happy for you to choose designs as I think they are all fab and it is very hard to pick!

I would love dining invitations for both my MIL and Ryan for the following places (I will inc all info on dates and characters, but please edit as you see fit)

Mon 6th Feb - Tusker House for Donalds Safari Breakfast at 9.15am with Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Minnie

Tues 7th Feb - 1pm at Sci-fi Dine in Theatre

Weds 8th Feb - 5.45pm at Garden Grill with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale

Fri 10th Feb - Biergarten at 1pm

Sat 11th Feb - 5.40pm Liberty Tree Tavern

Sun 12th Feb - 5pm Hoop De Doo Dinner Show

Mon 13th Feb - 4.30pm Hollywood and Vine for the Fantasmic Dinner Package

Weds 15th Feb - 12.45 Crystal Palace with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore

I have also seen people talking about little welcome cards to put in rooms and under pillows. I would love a welcome card each for both Ryan and Ann that I can put in their rooms for the first morning when they wake up and also a don't be sad card for Ryan for his last morning from the characters saying they will see him again real soon.

Wow, that seems like a lot! Please say if there is too much there and be as free as you like with your designs.:goodvibes

Thanks so much, I can't wait to see them.:worship:
Suzanne and Ian

Can I please bother you for a few designs.
M & M pirates map Name Lisa and Paul. Other ear Disney fantasy 2012

Black & pink zebra. Name Kiara
Mickey baseball bubble. Name Taron
Goofy pirate. Name James
Donald pirate bubble name. Lisa
Dale pirate bubble. Matt
Chip pirate buble. Name. Paul
Daisy pirate bubble. Name. Lorraine
Thank you. We can't wait to go on the new fantasy ship

Hi Shadowryter!
I love your pirate DISigns! I'm hoping to get a DISign with this graphic:

In case I didn't get the link right, it's the Mickey of the Carribean, Blank, in your pirate folder.

I'm trying to create a "football jersey" type shirt and this DISign is just what I'm looking for! Would you be able to write the words "BAY OF FUNDY" above the graphic, and "PIRATES" below the graphic, in a "collegiate" type font something like this http://www.fontspace.com/character/collegiate-heavy-outline . I don't mean to be telling you how to DISign; it's just this concept has been keeping me awake at night! I'd be happy to use your graphic and make the rest myself, but I don't know how you'd feel about that. What do you think? I'll respect any decisions you make - it's your DISign after all.

Thanks for listening to this long explanation/request:flower3:!

Hi Linda, I love this New Years design! You are so talented!:worship:

Can I make a another request?

1. Name fill with Hunter filled with Goofy and a Goofy logo if possible

2. Finding Nemo Name Emma.jpg with Cody & with Crush logo if possible

3. Character Name Michael.jpg with John & with Jiminy Cricket logo if possible

4. Buzz & Woody Name Garren.jpg with John & with Little Green Man for logo if possible

(There are 2 John's in our group.)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!! Happy, Happy New Year!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Love your DISigns. Could I please make a few requests for our trip in June? Here goes...

Could you make a Beaker (Muppets) or Perry bubble Mickey head like the ones you use in your Disney Years DISigns for Cheshire Cat and others?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/jYhpP60H/cheshire_cat_mh.html

For the other request, could you make a "12" with the fill pattern you used on Disney Dork (the pattern with the Mickey swirl)? We would love Mickey and Minnie with Walt Disney Word at the botton. We used this DISign from KellyBell in the past, but she's not DISigning any longer. If you don't feel comfortable using her idea, I will certainly understand.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/01Zj8TgC/10_.html

Thank you in advance for sharing your talent with us and adding to the Magic of our WDW trip.

MomofPirates
Salli
Hi salli, here is the debut of Beaker.:goodvibes

I have another request… no bacon involved. http://www.4shared.com/photo/qDGU5lq3/Letter_from_Star_Wars_Characte.html
Name:Jacob
2 Star Wars Names http://www.4shared.com/photo/86YlD0e_/Star_Wars_Name_Austin.html
Name 1: ME
Name 2: MINI ME
Rapunzel Invite http://www.4shared.com/photo/dVAUsrFi/letter_from_rapunzel_ashlynn.html
Princess Abigail, first visit, Animal Kingdom Villas, February

I have a few “drinking around the world” requests. Only if you sincerely have the time. No rush. Please and thank you. You are amazing!:worship:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/YfvlRkfC/drinking_around_the_world_minn.html
Wine#1 Hannah
Wine#2 Mandi
http://www.4shared.com/photo/GXeaHACJ/Drinking_Around_The_World_Gera.html
Beer#1 Andrew
Beer#2 Matt

Also, what transfers do you prefer to use for shirts?

As fas as tranfers go I have been using AmyMickeys dark transfers for the past couple of years and I won't use anything else. Hers is by far the best. You can search for her within the boards or I can pm you her link. She's not allowed to advertise here on the DIS.

Well, I hope I am doing this correctly. I would love to have the 2012 logo Mickey bubble for the 3 I am taking in August. Leah, Casanna and Mia. Also, Heard you were coming letter Pooh, and the name for this is Leah. We are staying in the Art of Animation resort August 5,2012 and we will staying in the Finding Nemo suites, will you please when able do up a welcome letter for each of the girls? Please let me know if I haven't requested correctly and then steer me in the right direction. Thank you so much for helping me with this trip and giving so much of your time to help spread Pixie Dust for me and all the others that request from you. You are a treasure.
Hi Marilyn, I'm not sure about the exact logo that Disney will be using for the Art of Animation Resort. I found this image online and used it. If it is not correct I can always change it when more information becomes alvailable. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi- I have a request for a few designs for our upcoming cruise.
1. Cruising with Mickey and the gang with a blue background, picture of the magic in the porthole Let the Fun Begin at the bottom and February 4-11, 2012 above the porthole.

2. The heart design of Mickey and Minnie with live, love, dream (I think that's what it had :) ) Celebrating 20 Magical years on the bottom and Don and Khloe for the names.

3. From Other dissigners:
The Minnie Star with: Khloe Tesha Marnell
The Mickey Star with: Don

4. The Disney Name Tag for the Magic with:
Don Khloe Tesha Marnell

Thanks!!!

Hello!

I was looking though your files, and everything is wonderful, but when i found the letters i thought that was just sooo cool. I am intrested in the Disney Character letters and enevlopes from the princesses ( the ones with there signatures) and from mickey mouse. I was wondering if i could they could be welcome to disney as i would like to give them to the kids when we get there, and if there could be a personalized since there will be 5 kids and if they are all the same form letter they will know they aren't real. if so the info is below, if i am asking to much i am sorry but thank you for your time. you bring magic to a lot of people with your work on here and it is wonderful!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

To Brynn from Snow White - she's 8 so it can be kind of long- she will be dressed a snow at our dinner at cindy's royal table on thursday

To Paige from Alice - if you can i didn't see one from her - she is 6 and reads well so it can be long too -- will be dressed as alice on monday for breakfast with alice at 1900 park fair-- looks like alice

to Kori from bell and one from cindy-- she hasn't decide who she will dress as for dinner thursday is 4 cant read so it can be short

To joel from mickey - is 2 cant read but if sisters are getting one..... he will be dressed as woody thursday

to owen from mickey - is 6 months but again if they get one he will be dressed as buzz thursday.

also if this isn't too much could i get one blank signed by mickey, and i will fill it in with word. My brother is going with us he almost died last year from a heart attack and i would like to write a letter and have it there waiting for him thanking him for going

if this is to much i completely get it, People tell me all the time i have way too many kids.

Thank you heather
Hello Heather, here are your requests.:goodvibes

At this particuliar moment 4shared seems to be stuck.:sad2: I'm posting these before the letters get lost and will be back with your envelopes shortly.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter