Shades of Green ticket prices.

Pea Picker

Mouseketeer
Can retired military personel get discount Hopper Passes at the Shades of Green. If so do they need to bring their ID.

Thanks

Yes you can get and yes they will check your ID card. Its located in the main entrance then turn right and pass the check in counter. You will go down a hallway and see a sign that says ticket office.

Barb

If you have access to an MWR office, the ticket prices are cheaper there than at SoG.

We bought 5 day park hopper plus tix from MWR at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL for $257.50. The SoG price is $265.00. That isn't alot, but it really adds up if you are buying several tickets.

Are the tickets sold at SOG subject to sales tax? We will be at SOG (2 nights) / OKW (5 nights) / ASMov (1 night) the first week in October!

Originally posted by kgforce
Are the tickets sold at SOG subject to sales tax? We will be at SOG (2 nights) / OKW (5 nights) / ASMov (1 night) the first week in October!

I don't think we paid sales tax this last May on our tickets from SOG.

:sunny:

Nothing at SOG has sales tax not the tickets, anything bought, food at restaurants or the room charges. This can add a lot to a big bill so dont forget to factor that into your decisions.

Got our PAP at SOG in May o4. It was a lot cheaper then anywhere else.
Check with all the MWR's you can. I checked the one in Norfolk,V and it was not cheaper then here in Chas. SC.
But the MWR at the Chas. AFB was more then the Chas.Nav.Base.There is about a 6 linear mile dist. by the map.So the navy is "farther" away from WDW.
Go figure.

There is a Navy training base in Orlando, found it on line. It had prices a little cheaper then SOG in May.

I talked to the MWR folks in Norfolk, here and at the AFB in Greensboro,NC. They said that it used to be that Disney discounted the price they paid depending on the distance they were from the Parks....
This was 1-2 years ago.

You need to do a little web checking and calling. I got "old" park hoppers at the Chas. Navy MWR they were from the last order of tickets and they charged me what they paid, they pass on the cost increase when they have to pay more. Don't know if any other base MWR does this or not.

Best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter