Shades of Green?'s

scanmom

DIS Veteran
DD and I are planning a trip to WDW. we were originally planning on staying at Bonnet Creek in a 2 bedroom condo. Now I'm looking at SOG, as DD's DH is military. Does staying at SOG qualify us for 60 day advance FP+? How about EMH? Are there any other on site benefits that we would qualify for? Thanks!

SOG will get you EMH but not 60 day FP+. I can't think of any other perks besides EMH off the top of my head. We stayed there in 2013 before FP + and loved it. It's a great location and the rooms are huge. I really recommend it if you're not too concerned about the 60 day FP+ window.

You also get treated as onsite during phased park closures, when that comes into play.

We stayed at SOG once pre military salute discount. Now that we get 40% off deluxte and 35 % off moderates we haven't been back since. Having the magical express, dining plan access, and all the Disney resort perks are way better than staying SOG for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter