SHADES OF GREEN at Walt Disney World Resort Information & Questions

Does anyone know if you need a 100% disabled veteran ID card for the salute tickets at SOG?

I'm not who you're quoting, but have they published the prices? I doubt we're going, but it's fun to think about if the price is right! lol

Sorry, I haven't heard anything about the NBA experience :(
Here you go!

Attachments

• BAEF46A5-306D-4674-946A-B97D80883018.jpeg
    BAEF46A5-306D-4674-946A-B97D80883018.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 27

When Brian was admin, it was a much better run page.
I had my own run in of sorts with the admins, I posted a thread asking about why September was fully booked.
I was lucky enough to grab a reservation early on but soon after it was totally booked by a “group”. There had been other posts speculating which remained open for comment. I was simply asking if there was any new info about it. People had some reasonable speculations but the thread was locked. Shortly after was the post about only posting verified info.
I think it’s silly to remove friendly discussion from the site. Also by locking posts you’re actually making information HARDER to find, as you said earlier info changes! Now instead of everything being contained to one post it’s spread in different posts.
Really disappoints me. It hasn’t always been like this either.
September and October are completely booked, yet asking on that page if they are booking at capacity unleashed a whole new set of drama about the “military, risking jobs and false information”. 😂😂. I just called. They are not booking at full capacity and hope to have good news soon. I am waitlisted.

September and October are completely booked, yet asking on that page if they are booking at capacity unleashed a whole new set of drama about the “military, risking jobs and false information”. 😂😂. I just called. They are not booking at full capacity and hope to have good news soon. I am waitlisted.
Oct is tricky because of the WDW anniversary celebration. We're going in Dec and have two rooms booked that we reserved a full year out. One of our son's and dil are going with us. Our other son would like to go, but his wife isn't on board. At least if they change their minds, we have space for them to stay with us. I think the restrictions will lift later this summer. The more I read about the reopenings of restaurants, etc I expect by the fall, it'll be back to normal. But, as far as the page goes, there is a lot of entitlement there and as I've said, very little appreciation for what is being given. Also, if you check out the SOG website, it states they are at reduced capacity.

For anyone who is down there now, any word on Garden Gallery opening back up?

I'm not there, but the official fb page says they don't have any anticipated re-opening date yet as of two weeks ago. I wish they would reopen before we go in Dec. Many buffets are opening or already open in many places. I wouldn't even mind if they went to just a regular menu without the buffet, especially for breakfast.

I'm not there, but the official fb page says they don't have any anticipated re-opening date yet as of two weeks ago. I wish they would reopen before we go in Dec. Many buffets are opening or already open in many places. I wouldn't even mind if they went to just a regular menu without the buffet, especially for breakfast.
There is a full breakfast menu at Manginos. We had breakfast there in April.

Us too! Hubs came home last night and “ruined” my well planned October trip by getting approved for leave. Shades is our only hope for a room that will fit all of 5 us.
In limbo until something opens up….

We'll be there in July and we will definitely miss the buffet, especially my grandson who was a big fan of carnival night. I'm also wondering when they will be bringing back full housekeeping, but I suppose that won't be happening if they are still operating at reduced capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter