Shades of Green and Magic Bands

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at Shades of Green this January. Does this resort participate with Magic Bands? I have a magic band with tickets on it. Can I use it? I also have an old NE ticket with 5 park days remaining. I understand there are no more card readers for these old tickets. What can I do with it? Staying at Shades of Green can I still participate in fast pass plus ?

I will be staying at Shades of Green this January. Does this resort participate with Magic Bands? I have a magic band with tickets on it. Can I use it? I also have an old NE ticket with 5 park days remaining. I understand there are no more card readers for these old tickets. What can I do with it? Staying at Shades of Green can I still participate in fast pass plus ?

So if you have a magic band, my understanding is you can have any tickets loaded onto it. If you are staying at SOG, the window for FPP is 30 days, just as if you were staying off site. If you choose not to have your old tic loaded onto your MB, you can take it to guest services and they will issue you an RFID ticket, I think. When we go, we always use the salute tickets and last year they were "tap and go" RFID. We haven't been since FPP but I assume it will be the same unless we decide to purchase MBs.

So if you have a magic band, my understanding is you can have any tickets loaded onto it. If you are staying at SOG, the window for FPP is 30 days, just as if you were staying off site. If you choose not to have your old tic loaded onto your MB, you can take it to guest services and they will issue you an RFID ticket, I think. When we go, we always use the salute tickets and last year they were "tap and go" RFID. We haven't been since FPP but I assume it will be the same unless we decide to purchase MBs.

Thanks. I won't be able to add the old NE ticket over the phone. The ticket department can't verify the ticket until they swipe it. So looks like we won't be able to schedule FP+. My son has to get his ticket at SOG. I think in January we should be able to get on all the rides. But we didn't know it is marathon weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter