Shades of Green and Fastpass+

Zobie

Mouseketeer
My husband, son and I always stay at the Ft Wilderness cabins. My Dad and Mom (retired GI and wife) love the Shades of Green. Can they/I book FP+ in advance for them or are we out of luck?

My husband, son and I always stay at the Ft Wilderness cabins. My Dad and Mom (retired GI and wife) love the Shades of Green. Can they/I book FP+ in advance for them or are we out of luck?

As of today, you are out of luck. No word on when that will change.

You are out of luck for now. If and how they expand the FP+ options to non-resort guests is still a highly debated topic.

I would suspect they would offer something at some point as a special favor to those hotels that are on property, but would not expect the same 60 days as resort guests. Maybe a 30 day window or some other lesser benefit. I do not believe SOG is able to access the WDW reservations/computer main frame. As a result, there is no way to confirm your reservation is active on the current system.

Actually, you CAN DO FP+ with SPOG tix, just contact SOG via their online form or by phone and ask to order your tix in advance. They then send you a form to fill out and fax back, then they email you with the ticket numbers that you can put into the MDE system. You still have to go get the tickets when you arrives, but you CAN DO FP+ with SOG TIX.

We ordered Stars and Stripes passes back in Jan. for our trip next week. We had some issues with the tix on the MDE system, (a Diseny issue after a software upgrade with the MDE system) so it took a few calls with Disney to get it fixed. Hopefully Disney has fixed the problem for good now. So, we have had our FP+ set up for weeks now and our trip is next week!

Actually, you CAN DO FP+ with SPOG tix, just contact SOG via their online form or by phone and ask to order your tix in advance. They then send you a form to fill out and fax back, then they email you with the ticket numbers that you can put into the MDE system. You still have to go get the tickets when you arrives, but you CAN DO FP+ with SOG TIX.

We ordered Stars and Stripes passes back in Jan. for our trip next week. We had some issues with the tix on the MDE system, (a Diseny issue after a software upgrade with the MDE system) so it took a few calls with Disney to get it fixed. Hopefully Disney has fixed the problem for good now. So, we have had our FP+ set up for weeks now and our trip is next week!

Thank you so MUCH for the info, we will give that a try. It gives me a wee bit of hope :) Not sure if it will all coordinate, but if we could at least have FP's in the same areas of the park at the same time that would be awesome!
:thumbsup2

Hi! I actually wondered how that would work if we were staying at Shades of Green too. I thought that you had to have a reservation in the Disney system to link up your tickets therefore not being able to do it???
I would love to know if anyone gets more info on this also.

I've made all the FP+ ressies with the Military Salute tickets and will let you know how they worked out when we get back. Going this month...can't wait. It took no time at all to get a photo copy of the back of our tickets so we could link the tickets. They even called to make sure of the purchase before processing it.

So, can SOG guests book 30 days in advance, or 60? I am staying at POR, but my in-laws are staying at SOG. It would be ideal if I can book their FP+ when I book mine, but I'm not sure if they are considered to be on-site or not.

Right now FP+ is 30 days in advance staying at SOG. Hoping that since Swan and Dolphin are now 60 days, SOG will soon follow.:goodvibes

As of Dec. we could still only book FP at 30 days. I was hoping it would change before our trip, but we were still able to get everything we wanted at 30 days except SDMT and Anna and Elsa. SDMT released extra times about 2 weeks before our trip, still checking for Anna and Elsa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter