• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shades of Green 60 + 10

salisboss

Earning My Ears
I read somewhere that non Disney lodging guests can only book ADRs 60 days out (as opposed to 60+10 that Disney lodging guests can do). Which is it for Shades of Green guests since they get some perks such as the new extended hours starting 10/1?

I read somewhere that non Disney lodging guests can only book ADRs 60 days out (as opposed to 60+10 that Disney lodging guests can do). Which is it for Shades of Green guests since they get some perks such as the new extended hours starting 10/1?
I am at 64 days for shades of green right now and I cannot book. I am going to try calling today and I will post once I find out.

I am at 64 days for shades of green right now and I cannot book. I am going to try calling today and I will post once I find out.
You shouldn't be able to book yet. The 60+10 means at 60days you can book 10 days into future from your arrival date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter