Shacking my head

I have my Beee-yotch trained well, he came home from the hospital yesterday and made me dinner last night. He figured if he didn't cook we wouldn't eat!!!!!!!
Have a great week.

This is probably a temporary discount. When we were at the fort 2 weeks ago there were tons and tons of empty sites. People just aren't coming and just like I predicted Florida residents who use the fort as their backyard playground will take up the slack. No mud throwing Shan lol. I figured this was coming due to slow economic times.

I have no mud... therefore I will resort to poo! Fling it now!

:lmao:

:santa:

Okay..that's a Florida resident annual pass price. Lucky you! :thumbsup2
You've gotta have a Florida drivers license or ID to get that rate right?...:confused3
Just checking mousesavers..and it's $457.00 to renew an AP for out of state residents..and $500.00 for a first time pass. :sad2:

So let me get this straight as we are thinking about getting AP for next year. It is more for first time AP holders but becomes cheaper when you renew? Is the every year or part of the deals that they are doing right now? We are out of state by the way

So let me get this straight as we are thinking about getting AP for next year. It is more for first time AP holders but becomes cheaper when you renew? Is the every year or part of the deals that they are doing right now? We are out of state by the way

I believe the renewal price for an AP is somewhat discounted from a first time purchase. What that price is will likely varry from year to year, as I'm quite sure they raise the AP price along with the regular admission price each year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter