Sexiest Man Alive

disneylizzy

DIS Veteran
This morning on the local news, they were saying that People magazine had named Matthew McConaughey the sexiest man alive. (must be a slow news day, although it's a good choice :love: )

Well, then they named the "runners up" and the stupid newslady totally stumbled over ...............Viggo Mortensen. She actually said, "Did I say his name right? Who is he?". Then the other guy said, "I think he was in Lord of the Rings. Was he the hobbit guy?" :earseek:

Can you imagine? They don't know who the KING is?

I may have to write a letter to the station. Not that this has anything to do with anything, but it was a Fox news station.

Orlando Bloom gets much more respect. :confused3

The Return of the King - Aragorn! Lord of the Rings

(my avatar)

Can't help it - I'm a fan. :lovestruc

Matthew Mc Conaughey doesn't do much for me. But then again, I probaly wouldn't do much for him either, were we to ever meet! ;)

Matthew is ok, IMO, as long as you cut off his head and leave him bare-chested.

His muscles are particularly well-ripped.

this contest must be rigged,, i wasnt even mentioned. again.

I like a more manly man such as Sean O'Connery usually, though Captain Jack had a certain attraction. Captain Jack seemed like the way cool guy in Jr. High. Never thought id like a guy with mascara!

FroggyinArk said:
this contest must be rigged,, i wasnt even mentioned. again.

THE nerve of it all...our DIS guys ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

Tink

RUDisney said:
Matthew is ok, IMO, as long as you cut off his head and leave him bare-chested.

His muscles are particularly well-ripped.

ITA! :teeth:

Now Orlando Bloom would be my choice....I never knew who Viggo was either, not a Lord of the Rings fan, never saw the movies.

My DH sent me a the cover picture of the magazine because he knows I love Matthew...lol. The subject was...your dream man:)

Way to go Matthew!! :cool1: I think that he is very sexy!

People seem to forget some of Viggo's other films. He was the drill instructor in G.I. Jane, and he also appeared as the lead actor in Hidalgo (I love this movie, but hate crying at the end of it). In all of these movies his appearance is so different. I could not beleive at first that he was the same guy from LOTR. He is a very good actor, but on looks I like Matthew better!

matthew is sexy but always seems like a bit of shallow jerk to me. Viggo is an artist, he's sensitive, he's well perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter